8 Solarfly Mystery Boxes (bonus box of Hobbit)

93matt

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
93matt
Two sets of inserts and one 'hit per box'.

Here are the hits

1- Witchblade Sketch by Mark Marvida
2- $35 gift card, Nina Theroux - Alphas Relic M10
3- Myka Bering - Warehouse 13 (S4) relic 214/350
4- Caitlin Cromwell - Continuum autograph card
5 - AHS - Evan Peters as Tate Langdon autograph card - EPR1 - 81/100
6 - Transformers - Dark of the moon 'Nest Uniform' Relic
7 - AHS - Evan Peters and Dylan McDermott Double Relic AHC4
8 - AHS - Zachary Quinto as Chad Warwick autograph card (3-case incentive) - ZQR1 - 41/100

BONUS
The Hobbit sealed box
- Graham McTavish as Dwalin the Dwarf autograph card
CCI23012015_00000.jpg

I have thought about getting some of these before, but have heard/seen so much negative feedback about SF so I have just never bothered.

I have thought about getting some of these before, but have heard/seen so much negative feedback about SF so I have just never bothered.

Same here...have seen some nice breaks, but there's a thread saying on BO these guys take like 6 months to do an order or something... crazy...

Thanks for sharing. I believe SF are okay for stuff in hand (eg mystery boxes), but they get themselves into trouble by accepting pre-orders for items they don't have the means of acquiring. Therefore they have to go to the secondary market to fulfill customer orders, which can take some time.

Thanks for sharing. I believe SF are okay for stuff in hand (eg mystery boxes), but they get themselves into trouble by accepting pre-orders for items they don't have the means of acquiring. Therefore they have to go to the secondary market to fulfill customer orders, which can take some time.
I agree with you.

It's still much slower and less reliable than D&A. The gift card will probably be my last order there.

Back
Top Bottom