BBL 2014 new signings

Wookiedragon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
Wookie-dragon
Thought I would kick off a discussion / listing of new signings for 2014.

Had a great time last night with my boy at Monster Jam courtesy of the Thunder, including a walk on the track before the show and a meet and greet with drivers and their trucks.

While there, I was told of a few signings by the Thunder that are due to be released to the public this week.

Few surprises in here

Andrew McDonald
Chris Hartley
Craig Kieswetter

Nathan Hauritz was also announced formally last week, along with Aiden Blizzard, Pat Cummins and Jaques Kallis earlier in the year.

Brad Hodge, Ben Laughlin and Craig Simmons are recent signings for the Adelaide Strikers, Kieron Pollard is also returning. Jesse Ryder has signed with the Melbourne Renegades.

Thunder's got dis.

Also, sponsored by Mazda now. The sponsor integration looks fantastic on the lime green jersey. Pity they didn't seal the deal in time for the production of the fans jerseys. I have a plain one from BBL:01 and that Webjet sponsor was horrendous the last year or two.

Thunder's got dis.

Also, sponsored by Mazda now. The sponsor integration looks fantastic on the lime green jersey. Pity they didn't seal the deal in time for the production of the fans jerseys. I have a plain one from BBL:01 and that Webjet sponsor was horrendous the last year or two.

I've got an Adelaide Strikers (sponsored by West End) and Hobart Hurricanes (sponsored by PKF) jersey - I think the Strikers one is the best looking jersey of the lot to be honest.

Yes…it's true. This man is a dick!

Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 6.21.11 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom