9 packs of Honours!

Scotty_WCE

West Coast card collector!
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotty_wce
Well I'd given up on getting any Honours until Thursday when I get home from holiday, having searched every newsagent in town (Broome) several times. But then today, sitting on the counter at one of them was a brand new box! Not being able to believe my luck at just finding them at quite a remote location, I grabbed 6 packs.

Pack 1: Roughead AA
Pack 2: Murray '69 Gallery
Pack 3: Goodes '06 Sketch
Pack 4: Cooney '08 Gallery
Pack 5: Enright AA
Pack 6: Hutchison '52 Sketch

Having opened the packs and being quite impressed with the cards, I decided to grab 3 more packs.

Pack 7: zip
Pack 8: zip
Pack 9: Skilton Masters! #153/300 :D

Very happy I got those three packs! Nice start to my Honours busts. All are for trade/sale.

Cheers for looking! :thumbsup:

In the last couple of days I've opened another 9 packets from various places, which only resulted in a couple of sketches and some galleries. But today having returned home from holiday ducked into my local newsagent to see if they had them, they did, so I grabbed one packet and got...

Zach Merrett DPS #079! :D

Very happy with that one. Thanks for looking! :)

Well done mate - gee the old wallet has gone in to hiding, I am really really tempted by all of these loose pack breaks! You rotten buggers :)
Haha thanks mate :) I was feeling the same for the first week when I couldn't find any. But despite my initial misgivings the cards themselves look nice and are good quality.

Back
Top Bottom