Cherry Packs - Case 2 - MJ, LBJ, Kyrie, KD or Kobe Auto - 1:5 - $100 Per Pack - Sold Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherrycollectables

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
grayson white
eBay User
cherrycollectablesaus
WOW! Did you see Case 1? Check out the hits on our Facebook Page! If you want to take part in case two comment below - Payment is due before pack allocation, preferably in the next fortnight!

Cherry Packs are always well received and we are ramping them up with a "case hit" in every 5 packs!! Whats a "case hit"? Well it's a Jordan, LeBron, Durant, Kyrie or Kobe in every 5 packs!!

Yes Jordan, LeBron, Durant, Kobe or Kyrie in every fifth pack!!

But it doesn't stop there! What about the other 4 packs.... well there is
  • Redemptions for hobby boxes in every tenth pack;
  • Rookie Patch Autos in every third pack;
  • Star autos and patches in every other pack!
Consider the following ratios:
  • Super Pack 1:25
  • Case Hits (Jordan, LeBron, Kobe, Kyrie or Kevin Autos) - 1:5
  • Rookie Patch Autos - 1:3
  • Hobby Box Redemptions - 1:10
  • Star Auto - 1:2
  • Auto & Memorabilia - 1:1
Each pack will have 4 hits and one star base card! Packs are $100 each, one of the cheapest items on the shelf with MJ or LeBron autos!

Pack-out is complete. Case 2 will be randomly allocated on Thursday night (Apr 24th). The ratios are accross all 50 packs, but 5 'Case Hit' autos will fall per case.

Please Note: Cherry Packs will be available, like any other box, for busting during live breaks or via post. The packs must be randomly assigned though (to ensure full transparency and fairness). Once payment is made the buyer will be allocated a numbered box either via dice or random.org, live during Cherry Live 7pm Thursday nights. They can then bust live or have the item posted to them.

This has been approved by OzCardTrader.

Comment below to reserve a pack or two:

Pack:
  1. okramrajnoc 4
  2. okramrajnoc 20
  3. jimmy
  4. risingsun 1
  5. auslbj 2
  6. greece 14
  7. elky
  8. kiwi 25
  9. billyhoyle
  10. parra
  11. rimp 19
  12. tekk
  13. adechillisauce 3
  14. risingsun 23
  15. parra
  16. spanishsahara
  17. auslbj 18
  18. l.kennett 6
  19. l.kennett 5
  20. parra 9
  21. daz 17
  22. jimmy 15
  23. nuggett 10
  24. coco 22
  25. accidentally opened.

Good Luck all!

Last edited:
Hi Grayson, did this play out tonight ? I logged on but the feed kept breaking up so I gave up. Time for a new modem on my side I think.

Can you post my packs out to me if it's done and dusted

@ElkyJnr 14 Left Elek and if you were watching last night they are loaded (unfortunately the first 10 were 8 of the low tier packs and two star packs) so by my math 12 of the 14 are mid-high end packs (including the super pack!) and people saw the quality of the mid packs in the first case!

p.s the pack I accidentally opened, which was a low end pack, has been taken out of the case and will not be replaced. lucky you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom