Panini 2014 World Cup Prizm

Update from our Panini rep:

"What we can say is that the autographs will more than likely fall 5 to 6 per 12-box case" - I like this as it will maintain the rare nature of the World Soccer star autos whilst also delivering a very achievable chase insert!

We still offer an OZCT Pre-Order special of $145 per box, but you MUST pm us soon to reserve as we only have a small number of boxes available at that price!

More deets below:

prizm.png

prizm2.png
Hi, are these still available at $145 per box?

There are 3 auto cards I need from this set RVP, Nani and Sir Bobby Charlton - I just got RVP..2 to go!! Woo Hoo
Looks like the sigs will be a lucky dip just like his Allen & Ginter auto's... not the best example but for now it will do
RVP prizm.jpg

There are 3 auto cards I need from this set RVP, Nani and Sir Bobby Charlton - I just got RVP..2 to go!! Woo Hoo
Looks like the sigs will be a lucky dip just like his Allen & Ginter auto's... not the best example but for now it will do
RVP prizm.jpg
Sir Bobby would be very collectable, good luck with the chase, I might get an Ozil auto if I can get one cheap enough. His not the best looking sig though. Lovely looking cards all the same. Chasing any Fabregas parallels if anyone comes across any :thumbsup:

Haha, no I don't think so(Especially not for that kind of $$$ but I guess they are testing the water being the first dual on offer). Maybe in a few months, but for now just wanted the 3 autos and will still mainly concentrate on my Upper Deck Collection. Also be interesting to see the price of the first CR7 to hit the market too! I have seen Stevie G as low as $139 US BN and Suarez For $179 US BN or Best Offer, not bad for the LFC fans Cheapest BN Messi I have seen so far is $750 US!! Auto's certainly don't seem hard to come by at all! Considering most of Europe , US and the rest of us outside of Hong Kong, England and Japan haven't started busting cases/boxes yet it will be a fun 48 hours I think!!

those are awful autos. van persie can't stay in the lines and robben has smudged his. i'm in a break later today with the whole of group D and i cant wait to see some boxes busted

those are awful autos. van persie can't stay in the lines and robben has smudged his. i'm in a break later today with the whole of group D and i cant wait to see some boxes busted
Yeah RVP is probably as inconsistent as Ashley Young with the quality or lack thereof of his autos.. Anyhoo, much mojo to you with your break. Keep me in mind if you pull Sir Bobby please. Cheers

Opened a case today

6 autos were suarez pirlo nani torres drogba and valderrama

Opened 2 boxes of the second case so far and hit a Messi
Good luck with the rest of the break. Looking for Charlton, Forlan, and Pique autos

Back
Top Bottom