NHL Playoffs

Canucks beat the Flames to secure the Pacific Division.

b8218162cb089f85c8009fdb1d3a17ba.png

So far so good. I watched most of the game yesterday against the Preds and it looked like they were going to get strangled by the style of play.

I've got a really good feeling that they will make it all the way to the final and meet the NY Rangers.

Stoked that Kayo has so much content. We ditched Foxtel last year after 22 years and haven't missed it one bit.

Managed to catch Game 6 (Canucks/Preds) on Foxtel, some of the most conservative, stagnant hockey you will ever see, two teams scared of losing. Pure elation and relief when Vancouver finally scored with 1:39 left in the game.

Then to fkn face a 4 v 6 in the last 40 seconds!

Hopefully Vancouver can reclaim that regular season form, find a bit more creativity in attack against Edmonton. Pretty sure they didn't drop a game to them.

Shame the Leafs couldn't get the win over the Bruins.

I'm shattered. The Oilers are going to cost me some money. Canucks had to beat them going 3-2 up in the series. Dallas also had them at 2-1 and they couldn't even force a game 7.

Florida will be tough and will not want to lose two on the bounce but this feels like destiny for McDavid....and a 1K loss for me.

The Canucks players looked absolutely devastated in the press conference after losing game 7 to the Oilers. I hope they don't fall away and can get back there next year. Unfortunately they will not be 66-1 like they were this season.

Glad Florida made it to the dance, if not Vancouver they were my next pick. Hope they get it done in 4 and leave Edmonton demoralised for the next decade.

The Canucks players looked absolutely devastated in the press conference after losing game 7 to the Oilers.

Honestly after losing Demko and Boeser heading into the playoffs, then losing DeSmith after 3 games, they went deeper than I was expecting. News that Pettersson's been carrying a knee injury since January would explain why he's been in a slump, though the severity of it is being debated between club and player.

Only so many times they could pull rabbits out of their hats, coming back from multiple goal deficits, before the magic ran out.

Cop that you filthy Oilers! Draisaitl's dirty hit on Barkov could've changed the game and the series. That act has disavowed me of the "I hope a Canadian team can win the Cup soon" sentiment. That has been changed to any Canadian team not called Oilers or Canadiens.

This is far from over but I'd love Florida to go over there, punch the crap out of Draisaitl and McKnob, and take game 3.

How good is Bob? Let the 1st shot on goal in and then blanked them.

Back
Top Bottom