jasonf23312

jaybird
Real Name
Jason Fearheiley
eBay User
jasonf23312
COMC User
jasonf23312
Have been trying really hard to complete some of these sets and Nick Verse1 has been a nice help in letting go some of his legacy cards as well as some of the other tough inserts I have received in the last few months. Here are some of the mini PC set completions. I am still missing 2 for the legacies...:mad:
Triumvirate3X3.jpg

MysteryFinest.jpg

98Finest.jpg

Paytons2.jpg

Legacy1.jpg

Paytons.jpg

The Finest & Legacy sets are definitely my most fulfilling completions to date.
Before you buy any more legacy's please wait for my next package to arrive ;)

Legacies ftw! Very nice - but with the Triumverates you need to grab the other two players in the set! Looks a bit unusual just looking at the same third of the puzzle several times over!

boom! triumvirates are epic!!! it took me ages to complete that...one of the true battles of attrition for a player collector!! legacies look epic mate congrats! as always love seeing your maildays!! :hearts:

Jonno, have you finished the 97 finest set? You should post up your completed sets too.
Maybe we need to start a finished mini sets thread so everyone can get in on it

boom! triumvirates are epic!!! it took me ages to complete that...one of the true battles of attrition for a player collector!! legacies look epic mate congrats! as always love seeing your maildays!! :hearts:

Jonno, have you finished the 97 finest set? You should post up your completed sets too.
Maybe we need to start a finished mini sets thread so everyone can get in on it

pretty much, the test refractor is not listed. ive been told they're bankruptcy but trying to get some answers for a while...since you posted yours actually

From what I could find they were bankcruptcy in full sheets, roundmound on hk had some photos of the full sheets he picked up so they aren't part of the set but I had to have one anyway knowing they were out there

Thats outrageous, tell him to blow a goat. Should be less then the diecut #/74 version imo. Got mine for $30, contact blackcrow on hk he may have one.

Thats outrageous, tell him to blow a goat. Should be less then the diecut #/74 version imo. Got mine for $30, contact blackcrow on hk he may have one.
Got lucky and found mine for .99 cents. There were about 5 or 6 listed since the one I bought and I haven't seen one surface in quite awhile. Pretty scarce now that most of them are still in sheets or barried in someones pc.

Back
Top Bottom