Zion dunks and his cards go up

Andrew111

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
So Zion, whos hardly played in the last 3 years does a dunk, not in a game just in a warm up and all of a sudden his card prices start to go back up again. Wtf? Are people stupid? Is the hobby so f**ked that a warm up windmill is all it takes to over price cards? Rant over.

The amount of pure hopium around Zion - and his cards - is off the charts right now, so I can easily imagine people getting back on board that train when buying, and obviously people looking to dump their Zion cards at the same time for the same reason.

But yes - people are absolutely nuts.

Wait until he flies off the turnbuckle in a few years' time. His cards will explode - his WWE ones that is.

I saw SCI trade a LBJ Topps chrome refractor for some high end Zion Prizm RC's early this year - a few days before pictures of a morbidly obese Zion were broadcast.

The guy can't get out of his own way.

The amount of pure hopium around Zion - and his cards - is off the charts right now, so I can easily imagine people getting back on board that train when buying, and obviously people looking to dump their Zion cards at the same time for the same reason.

But yes - people are absolutely nuts.
This why his cards have a very low ceiling. There are a ton of investors waiting on the sidelines ready to dump a truckload of Zion at the first hint of a pulse.

So Zion, whos hardly played in the last 3 years does a dunk, not in a game just in a warm up and all of a sudden his card prices start to go back up again. Wtf? Are people stupid? Is the hobby so f**ked that a warm up windmill is all it takes to over price cards? Rant over.
It is reminiscent of the Bol Bol scrimmage during 2020. His cards went up 15 x overnight and he hasn't been seen since. This hobby is home to some of the most degenerate gamblers the earth has ever seen.

Except Zion has kinda already shown his upside.

His ceiling is pretty crazy.

Give it a year and we'll be saying we wish we bought.

Except Zion has kinda already shown his upside.

His ceiling is pretty crazy.

Give it a year and we'll be saying we wish we bought.
Sounds suspiciously like you're holding a bag of Zion. If so, for your sake I hope he can turn it around. I have zero faith myself. Doncic and Morant seem like infinitely better propositions at this point.

Back
Top Bottom