Zeitgeist the movie

breakerswitch

NEW ZEALAND
Real Name
steve
For all you conspiracy buffs out there heres a link to this movie
Zeitgeist - The Movie
Really enjoyed the whole thing. The religous part of it was astounding. So for anyone who has an interest into this sort of thing I highly recommend it. I suppose even if you dont you should watch it as well. It may open your eyes a little.

Wanna put a quick couple of lines together and let me know what it's about?

I tried to watch the trailer (youtube link below the movie), but couldnt understand it....

It's been a long day for me....

Wanna put a quick couple of lines together and let me know what it's about?

I tried to watch the trailer (youtube link below the movie), but couldnt understand it....

It's been a long day for me....

Its basically a view on the social state of the world. It starts at the so called myth of religion and points out that the story of Jesus mirrors the story of horus an ancient egyptian son of a god. And then goes into the more mainstream? theories of wars for profits and 9/11 theories and that sort of thing. Its a good watch but yeah definitly not after you have had a hard day lol

saw this a few months back. altho im all for conspiracy theories and the nwo and all that stuff, i was blown away when they threw the micrchip out there.
but the religious stuff was argued to be wrong. im all for putting religious nutters in there place, but i googled inaccuracies in zeitgeist and a lot of wat they say is contradicted by scholars

Back
Top Bottom