Your ultimate card.......that's never been made?

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

Given that there are some really great cards in the marketplace both locally and internationally, my question is and this goes for any sports.......

What is the one card you want to see made?

You might be a Melbourne Storm fan and would love a Cronk/Slater/Smith Triple Auto........or a Shaq/Jordan dual NBA Auto.

Thought it would be a fun way to end the week to find out what your ultimate card is......one thats never been made?

For mine, id love a Waugh Brothers Dual Auto.......or maybe a 6 way Cricket Captains signature card..... Smith/Clarke/Ponting/Waugh/Taylor/Border.

For NRL....a Greg Alexander/Brad Fittler dual auto.

For NBA an all Aussie Signature Card...... Bogut/Longley/Delly/Mills/Baynes etc...

Whats yours?

Very nice thread idea!

NBA wise, would be nice to see a couple of Cleveland themed cards
- LeBron/Love/Kyrie Triple Auto Logaman :worthy:
- Auto's of the 6 Cavaliers Number 1 Picks in a booklet: Mr Cavalier himself (Austin Carr), Brad Daugherty, Lebron, Kyrie, AB and Wiggins

And a throwback to photoshopping days

Something similar to this, cause this has to easily be one of my favourite series every year. I'm sure plenty of LeBron fans and collectors out there wish they could get their hands on something like this, with a little better photoshop of course :lol:

LeBron.jpg

Also be interesting to see if they ever did a "What if series?" Especially as a Cavs fan....Having a card of Kyrie, Waiters, Wiggins, AB and TT together with regards to what could have been :rolleyes:

AFL wise would be nice seeing if they ever do a Past and Present dual auto series. For example in a couple years time for the Saints, Past = Nick Riewoldt and Present = Paddy McCartin :kick:
Soccer/Football wise, as a Liverpool fan would love to see a triple auto of Torres/Gerrard/Alonso or even Suarez in there :hearts:

Definitely a fan of the Aussie Signature card, great idea =D>

Edit: I did see you mention 1 card roughly, may have gone a little overboard lol

Definitely would have to be a @Matt26 Custom Corey Parker jersey sig much like the Tim Grant Flawless one he designed a few years back ;) ;)

image.png

Yep, same design for me.

A NZ Warriors past players signature release for me. Unfortunately the best players to have represented the Warriors have never had signatures. I would love any of Stacey Jones, Ali Lauiti'iti, or Kevin Campion. But as single autos, not a fan of duals.

Muhammad Ali, Tiger Woods, Michael Jackson and Michael Jordan on card quad auto. The greatest of the greatest in their respective fields.

Back
Top Bottom