Your thoughts on these cards?

Veny

Jordan, Kobe,Lebron
Real Name
Joe
Hi guys, Im not looking to buy these just wanted to ask if you think they are legit, I saw one of them and thought its a sick card being Carters rookie card and its the first jersey cards ever and its a logo man, then i saw the other card and thought it was a bit odd, what do you guys think?

1998 VINCE CARTER-UPPER DECK GAME JERSEY LOGOMAN PSA 10 - eBay (item 230498260245 end time Jul-19-10 06:32:14 PDT)

1998 VINCE CARTER-UD GAME JERSEY LOGOMAN PSA 10 BOTTOM - eBay (item 230498260379 end time Jul-19-10 06:33:01 PDT)

They do look suss to me. Those cards would be pretty easy to fake. If you have never seen a 98 UD logoman before then they are no doubt fake, especially to see 2 of them at once on ebay. I say fake!

Fake mate, i remember seeing an MJ with Logoman in it and it was graded and trying to be passed off as genuine. These don't even have patches in the set

Condition:
Very Good: An item that is used but still in very good condition. No damage to the jewel case or item cover, no scuffs, scratches, cracks, or holes. The cover art and liner notes are included. The VHS or DVD box is included. The video game instructions and box are included. The teeth of disk holder are undamaged. Minimal wear on the exterior of item. No skipping on CD/DVD. No fuzzy/snowy frames on VHS tape. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections

Says a lot about it if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom