Your Smokeys

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
Well with Supercoach just around the corner, I thought I'd start a post to see who you guys think are bargain buys for this season.

Mine would have to be Haselby and Hentschel, bot were out last season so have dropped in price. If they are able to stay on the park then they will be great value.

The best Supercoach smokey was Melbournes Jack 'Frank' Grimes (as pictured below), he was priced at just 188k, and he scored 150 Supercoach Points in a Pre-Season Game, but unfortunately 'Grimey' has injured his back and will be out for at least 6 weeks.
Jack 'Frank' Grimes.jpg

'Shaun Higgens' and 'Nathan Krackour' have been on fire during the pre-season and they are bargains at just 220k each, their prices should Rise during the season. 'Liam Anthony' has been in great form averaging 100 Supercoach Points in his last 3 Pre-Season Games for the Kangaroos, and he is priced at just 94k, so he could be a good option for the 7th midfielder, or at the very least as a Midfield Reserve, hopefully Laidley plays him in Round 1. I don't know much about him, but their are big wraps on Adelaide Rookie 'Taylor (Tex) Walker', he knicked 56 Goals in the SANFL last year, and they reckon he's going to be the next Tony Modra, he's priced at just 94k so i guess you can't go wrong putting him in as a Forward Reserve.

Jack 'Frank' Grimes.jpg

thinkin that jarrad grant for the doggies could be a good buy for 80k also as a pies supporter beams and sidebottom have had solid preseasons also john anthony could be a good buy.
pretty much any first round pick is a good pick up ziebell for nm could be another
My tip steer away from high value players they usually drop in value go with a young squad

I thought a now fit Judd wasn't a bad pick-up at a slightly discounted rate between the top priced midfielders. Also liked Jack Riewolt, Hentchel, and I can't remember my others... :(

Back
Top Bottom