Your first ever TTM Success? Fastest? Longest wait?

Rekless

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
Super_cooper07
G'day guys I have be concentrating on my Rugby league PC lately. I'm actually 5 cards from finishing a 195 card signed base set. Anyway I recently received a few more cricket successes and figured I'd ask who your first ever TTM success was. Also who had the quickest response and who you have had the longest wait for.

First ever success: Glenn McGrath

Fastest return: Shane Warne (3 days)

Longest wait: Brett Lee (2 years 2 months)

I am not realy into TTM as I like to attach a memory to the Signatures I get (Like when I go on tour with Ex cricketers).

That said I have dabbled with TTM Signatres so here you go:

First ever success: Alan Border

Fastest return: Mervyn Hughes (2 days)

Longest wait: Glenn McGrath (6 Weeks)

Worst Cricket Candidate: Terry Alderman (Cards sent back using my SASE)

Worst AFL Candidate: John (Sammy) Newman (Card and SASE never to be seen again)

Had the same experience with Alderman. He just won't sign now. Even sent him $$ which he also returned. His prerogative i suppose.

Had the same experience with Alderman. He just won't sign now. Even sent him $$ which he also returned. His prerogative i suppose.

He signed no problems at all when I went on tour with him.....guess it's just TTM stuff and I totally understand!

You never forget your first - David Boon

Fastest - Craig McDermott 3 days

Slowest - still waiting for some 2yrs+ But current players like M Hussey, Brett Lee etc up to 18months

Favourite - Greg Chappell and Adam Gilchrist. G Chappell will return your letter with a little hand written and signed note and Gilly sends back a typed reply that is handsigned as well

But they're all good when you get them back signed :D

Back
Top Bottom