Young guns prices

I think the prices are crazy. People need to remember there is 260 of each card. Just because its 1 in 6 boxes doesn't mean they are as rare as a Black League Leader or even a Gold for that matter. Sellers are just trying to get some of there money back from buying cases as there isn't much else in there. If a TP 2012 which is 300 of each are selling between $20-$50 then these Young Guns should be around$50-$70 at most.
Just my thoughts on them anyway

But the Young Guns are far more harder to find, hence the higher value. Much like the Star Sigs in 2011, 600 of each, but damn hard to find.

But the Young Guns are far more harder to find, hence the higher value. Much like the Star Sigs in 2011, 600 of each, but damn hard to find.
There is plenty out there it's just sadly the big sellers are holding onto them to drive up demand. Smart business for them but annoying for us poor collectors

I don't think there is much out there. 3per case? I heard 2 per case. Which is it. Either way big different to a 12 per case future force. I reckon many will stay un found with set not being too popular. Many boxes won't be opened.

Stupidly ESP made too many cases and yeah I think you're right there will be a lot of unopened boxes just sitting there which might have plenty of the Young Guns cards in them going to waste :(

__www.ebay.com.au_sch_NRL-Rugby-League-_123687_i.html_scp%253D.jpg

Back
Top Bottom