Young guns prices

owen21

Panthers 1991
Real Name
owen
eBay User
roy2053
I thought to might be interesting to track the prices the 2013 young gun autos go for on eBay...might give us a ballpark value...

Just watched the panthers Blake Austin finish at $115...

The prices are all over the place...so I thought a completed price list would be good...

I think they will eventually settle down around there...and the bigger guys will be 160-180

I see a Manly Young Gun is around $250, Broncos $2so, Dragons $132 and Raiders $103

Despite these not being numbered I think the prices will continue to be higher than expected as a lot collectors will just buy them as opposed to busting packets and boxes and trying to get lucky

:rofl: All you do is talk sht about ESP and here you are trying to snap up all of the Young Guns (No doubt for a short term flip).
I don't know how any of these people can take you seriously but props to you because they do.
you must be a clown if you had read what i said ,i would not be buying any boxs or packets of esp because there is no value, and i would buy what i need. so smart ar----, go and learn how to read;)

I think the way the boxes are collated most guys who want to do sets will buy the autos...retail...I can't see guys opening a huge number of boxes at 120.... When you can get the YG for a similar price...

I think the way the boxes are collated most guys who want to do sets will buy the autos...retail...I can't see guys opening a huge number of boxes at 120.... When you can get the YG for a similar price...
I agree Owen I just picked up the raiders and warriors for $110 each that's what you would get in a case you don't have to be real bright to work that out

Back
Top Bottom