You want a card

But it's part of a a hhhuuugggeee lot which would cost Hundreds and hundreds of $$$$$$ to get :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just had to vent :lol:

Hahaha know how you feel! There was a huge lot a couple of months back that contained a Kyle Korver SIGnificat Numbers #26/26 and I asked the seller if he would remove it from the lot and I'd pay him $30 for it. He told me it was a great offer, but he couldn;t do it...I was filthy!

On a good note, the guy who bought the lot must have broken it up and sold it separately cause the #26/26 appeared on eBay solo 2-3 weeks later and I won the auction ;)

HAppened to me too Mike a couple of times - huge $100+ lot with a sweet KG #21/ card in it.....did the same as u nenja - but got the big NADDA!!

Hahaha know how you feel! There was a huge lot a couple of months back that contained a Kyle Korver SIGnificat Numbers #26/26 and I asked the seller if he would remove it from the lot and I'd pay him $30 for it. He told me it was a great offer, but he couldn;t do it...I was filthy!

On a good note, the guy who bought the lot must have broken it up and sold it separately cause the #26/26 appeared on eBay solo 2-3 weeks later and I won the auction ;)

Did you get it cheaper than the $30 offer??

What'd Mike do Hillbilly??

AHh, I see.

On topic, I think I've seen a couple of "lots" come up before, and wanted 1-2 cards from them.

Including a Devin Harris PC that I needed a few from, it sold for about $3500US, ouch, I couldnt obtain ANY... unless they went to Auction down the track, which some may have.

When this has happened to me before I followed the auction then contacted the winner to buy the card I wanted. Both times they sold to me.

When this has happened to me before I followed the auction then contacted the winner to buy the card I wanted. Both times they sold to me.

Tried that but the auction finished at $900US or something and the bidders names were simply 'bidder 1', 'bidder 2' etc, so couldn;t contact the winner cause didn;t know who it was!

Tried that but the auction finished at $900US or something and the bidders names were simply 'bidder 1', 'bidder 2' etc, so couldn;t contact the winner cause didn;t know who it was!

when the auctions is done, the eventual winner name appears...

bidder 1, 2 are used while the listing is still active.. hope that helps.

So what did it cost you to buy in the end ?

Back
Top Bottom