"You know Panini has flooded the market when..."

they release the same sets each year with the same inserts but different variations of,

it kills the longevity of the initial sets.

Yeah this is an issue. I seem to remember when Panini signed Kobe there was all this hooha about him only signing on-card. It seems their practices have changed.

"Youknow Panini has flooded the market when..."
There are 2x 1of1's in the same set lol

Thats what i thought they said that ALL Kobe autos would be on card, either way i have my 8 Kobe ON CARD autos so im happy :)

That's crazy about the Kobe. Can you imagine in 01-02 getting a Kobe auto numbered /25?

You know they've flooded the markets when they release the same set 3 times while only a change in foil and card stock, ie. prestige, plus, premium. A underwhelming set at that!

Last edited:
Im with you @KB. I was thinking about chasing the Kobe prestiges, but its just too hard. No one on eBay labels things properly making it impossible to know what you're bidding on

Reactions: KB.
Im with you @KB. I was thinking about chasing the Kobe prestiges, but its just too hard. No one on eBay labels things properly making it impossible to know what you're bidding on

Yeah I know what you mean. The mis-labelling plus the bad scans make it hard to pick up on 'plus' or 'premium'. I find the photo's seem to be a bit better cause we can see the thicker stock and the different foil types which helps. I with the logo on the card would just say 'plus' or 'premium' under it so you could tell the difference.

That being said I'd done quite well so far with the Aminu's. I've got all the Plus cards incoming except for the 1/1, and got some of the lower numbered prestige and premium cards. As much as I've complained about the release it has made it a kind of a fun chase, but unfortunately I don't think I'd be lucky enough to complete it.

So, you'd rather have in excess of 15 products from each company - essentially minimum of 40-45 products than roughly 20? Insane!!!!

So, you'd rather have in excess of 15 products from each company - essentially minimum of 40-45 products than roughly 20? Insane!!!!
For example - if there was only one brand of car, say Ford, every year they released fiesta, falcon, territory etc ranging in price from higher to lower, not varying much in design and thats what you had to chose from.
Or would you prefer to have holden, mazda, toyota, ford all releasing different models each year giving you more choice of brands and models.
I know which I would prefer

all this does is push me back to the past and work harder on my old pcs, oh and from now on i stay away from those sticker things

Back
Top Bottom