"Yahoo! NBA H2H League 47849 "Another Ozcards H2H".

whereiswally78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
whereiswally78
Hey guys,

As requested, another H2H league with "bug-a-lugs" here as commish :D

Beginners welcome, but make sure you are committed to playing for the season (login a couple of times a week). :thumbsup:

Details are in the jpg attached.

Draft is at 9.00pm WA-time - tomorrow night (Monday) - I will change this to later in the week if we don't fill the league in the next 30 hours or so.

We (as in WA) start daylight saving tonight, I think, so if anyone is clever enough to work out the time differences between states, feel free to post.

Good luck everyone.

New ozcards h2h.jpg

I'm in mate, let's do it. I have 2 other people who are down too if we need them.

Taz_Cardz said:
Max Acquisitions = 20?

What's that one Matty? Is that how many times you can drop and pickup players?

Sure is, Scotty. Just thought it might make people think about the changes they make rather than picking/dropping the hot "player of the week".

Changing things up a little.

If everyone hates they idea, or thinks 20 is too few, I can make adjustments.

Suggestions/(some) whinging welcomed :D

Sure is, Scotty. Just thought it might make people think about the changes they make rather than picking/dropping the hot "player of the week".

Changing things up a little.

If everyone hates they idea, or thinks 20 is too few, I can make adjustments.

Suggestions/(some) whinging welcomed :D

Cool, I'm one that does that quite a bit, so would be keen on joining if there were more times permitted....

I have joined mate. Be gentle it is my first time doing NBA fantasy!!

It does show that draft is at midnight tomorrow night, so that might make it tough to be there for the draft!!

I just joined and I have 2 others that should be joining tonight too. I can't see it happening tonight though, why not make it like Friday or Saturday night if it has to be late?

Hey Dream,

I got frustrated and canned the league ... sorry for those that signed up (only 4 besides me). Wasn't getting a response and a couple of other leagues/threads popped up, so I deleted it.

Happy to try again closer to the start of the season, though.

Matt

There is only 2 weeks left so you should have probably left it open :eek:, getting 14 people in 1 week is kinda hard so you've gotta give people a bit of time.:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom