Yahoo NBA Fantasy League Signup - $600 1st

inopethflames

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brian
eBay User
snownation
heres the info for the 13-14 yahoo fantasy nba league. if theres enough interest i can do 2 leagues. reply here or pm me if interested!!

12 team league
regular 8 categories
head 2 head
weekly lineups
2 divisions, division winners are awarded top 2 playoff seeds
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, 1 injury slot
$90 buy-in total - $75 main game, $15 for midway bonus game
draft - saturday oct 26th 7:30 pm central usa time, thats sunday at some point for australia.

Prize Structure:

Full Game:
1st - $500
2nd - $250
3rd - $150

After Week 10:
1st - $100
2nd - $50
3rd - $30

Last edited:
theres still some spots available, pm me as soon as you can to make sure you get a spot!!

Yeomans84 - i cant send u a pm/email for some reason? can you send one to me, ill just post the main info here for you also, and for anyone else that wants to join its the same info:

send $90 paypal gift to [email protected] & in the notes section write your real name & your ozcard username so i can get you marked down. thanks.

Last edited:
the regular season is 20 weeks long, so after the midway point - week 10, whoever is in 1st 2nd & 3rd at that point will get $100, $50, & $30. this makes the first half of the season more exciting and will give more payouts.

the live draft is going to be saturday, october 26th at probably 7 pm my time. that would be around 2 pm on sunday for australia people.

Back
Top Bottom