Yahoo Fantasy NBA Keeper League Trash Talk thread!

well you have derrick rose and Carmelo Anthony and devin Harris and I can't remember the others. lol

oh Randy Foye and Rashad McCants.

But basically its a keeper league you get to keep four guys I think and redraft other guys from there.

Hay sign em all up and we'll start Divisions, premiere league and relegation each year!!

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

What is the plan for exiting players, does the new player inherit the 'franchise' or does the whole roster go back into the pool and newbies get top pick in the draft?

Not sure how that can work as it's a keeper league and if a team wins 2nd division and earns a promotion they won't be able to keep anyone, they will inherit the team that came last in premier league.

HOLY CRAP - went to pre rank my draft for tonight and it was LAST NIGHT!!! What an A#S#S!!!!!

Anyway with Harris, Rose, Ray Ray, and JRich, I'm loaded at guard.....

With Amare, Horford, Sheed and pffft Marvin Williams - I'm waifer thin down bloody nose lane!!
All I can say is Villanueva, Amare and Peja better be awesome this year or I'm gonna be toast!!!

HOLY CRAP - went to pre rank my draft for tonight and it was LAST NIGHT!!! What an A#S#S!!!!!

Anyway with Harris, Rose, Ray Ray, and JRich, I'm loaded at guard.....

With Amare, Horford, Sheed and pffft Marvin Williams - I'm waifer thin down bloody nose lane!!
All I can say is Villanueva, Amare and Peja better be awesome this year or I'm gonna be toast!!!

Ah bugger! Was a good night :) Were done in a little over an hour. Your team doesn't look too bad at all. I like the potential from Hughes, Miller, Garcia (starting? perhaps), JRich in the run and gun Phoenix and Marvin Williams has apparently got fully fit and just signed big money :) Same with Charlie. You should do fine cept for maybe blocks...

I'm rooted in assists :lol:

I'll dominate with 3's!! Don't have a single stiff who gets 100 blks!
Yeah the team turned out alright - no stars really although a lot of good 2nd tear players in Rose, Ray Allen, Amare, Melo, Harris...
Hopefully Horford will pull finger this year - I thought he was an awesome rc and then nothing happened last year......should be a 15-10 kinda guy....not 11-9...
Will need Amare to break out too.....Terry Porter didn't run and gun last year and Amare stunk! Back at center though so should get some blks maybe....

Salmons could be a steal for u with Gordon gone....

I'll dominate with 3's!! Don't have a single stiff who gets 100 blks!
Yeah the team turned out alright - no stars really although a lot of good 2nd tear players in Rose, Ray Allen, Amare, Melo, Harris...
Hopefully Horford will pull finger this year - I thought he was an awesome rc and then nothing happened last year......should be a 15-10 kinda guy....not 11-9...
Will need Amare to break out too.....Terry Porter didn't run and gun last year and Amare stunk! Back at center though so should get some blks maybe....

Salmons could be a steal for u with Gordon gone....

Hence why I kept him ;)

I'm lacking in stars too after Dwight Howard, but then I think I'm nicely rounded apart from Assists...I might just give up on them all together! :lol:

Amare should be solid, though I don't know how much Center he'll play as apparently they're liking Frye. Shall be interesting to see when it all kicks off!

Garcia's not going to do much for you though he'll will miss at least four months after undergoing surgery on his injured forearm and wrist.

I was happy with my first 3 rounds in Lebron, West and Randolph. Then the same thing that always happens occured, i couldn't resist taking some players that fell lower than they should have instead of taking the guys i was originally targeting. The end result is an unbalanced roster :(

I was happy with my first 3 rounds in Lebron, West and Randolph. Then the same thing that always happens occured, i couldn't resist taking some players that fell lower than they should have instead of taking the guys i was originally targeting. The end result is an unbalanced roster :(

:lol: Yeah I managed to avoid that...but maybe too much? (Say Barbosa over JRich?) Anyway, I'm balanced in positions, just not great in some Cats. Hoping my sleepers get up too and I'll be in good business :) Had you not taken Randolph that 1 pick before me, he was gone to me on that pick! But ah well :)

Well you got me back with Oden, I took Diaw because i felt he had dropped too far and Oden might make it to my next pick but you took him straight away.

I had Diaw on my watch list, but thought the opposite, thought "Oh, perhaps if he drops 1 more round" :lol: Swings and round-abouts I guess!

I got over the Oden thing because i thought i still had a cheap Hibbert up my sleeve. Caught me by surprise when he was taken so early....might still end up being a bargain.

I got over the Oden thing because i thought i still had a cheap Hibbert up my sleeve. Caught me by surprise when he was taken so early....might still end up being a bargain.

Yeah! I called it early on the night...but if he keeps his fouls in check he shouldn't have a problem beating out Foster...who is injured anyway at the moment...Could be a great get.

Also chomping at the bit!!!

Cheers to Ben for organising it all too - appreciate it mate....now if you'd just lend me a centre.....

Back
Top Bottom