Yahoo Fantasy NBA Keeper League Trash Talk thread!

I'm happy with my keepers so far, every single one of them has been on the money-
Monta(7 pick) is back to his 07-08 form and shooting it above 50%...
Aldridge (5th pick) and westbrook (last pick) continue to improve their avgs
and Dang (3rd last pick) really paid off for me, I wasn't sure if I was going to keep him and go with Stat, but he's come back really strong and looks to be the team mvp. Where as stat is struggling like I thought and probably will never return to his 05 form. The only bad thing is I picked up KG for my 1st then and cause everyone kept their top 2 picks I was stuck with him and he's going to have a slow season with limited mins.....

Amare is 19-8 and is getting better - blks are down though....he had a hell of an off season - had to lie on his guts for days on end looking after his eye - sounded like something from Guantanamo bay....
For me Villanueva is coming good, think he'll be 20 ppg soon and I'll take about 8 boards...
Another good pickup is Will Bynum for me from Detroit, hopefully Rip Hamilton is out a few more weeks!!!

So what is going on? Nate Robinson is being written up in New York as the new Marbury? And now he's completely out of favour with D'Antoni?

Already had a request that Saturday might be better, and as for late in the night, it'd be better to be earlier for us since Al in NZ is 2 hours ahead of us = much later.

ok Ben, I'm happy with either night.
Yeah thats what I meant by late in the night as I think last time finished at 1 am for him....

How's the day for you mate? Looking at perhaps midday saturday? 9th also might have to be ruled out since it's Bathhurst and at least Andrew is going to the race.

Wow...I can only guess he started terribly (as it seems the whole Warriors team did...34-14 at quarter time) so that by halftime they didn't bother wasting him? Possibly early foul trouble to boot since he had 3 fouls. Either way, terrible game...

Draft not set yet to my knowledge...and I'd hope I'd know since I'd likely have set it :lol: Waiting on a couple of stragglers, and I'll get the Keeper lists out tonight. If we can't get people pack, we'll fill the spots with new guys and hopefully be drafted by mid December.

You better send me the details again if you can :lol: Can't wait

Got a new e-mail address? Cause I sent out invites a while back through the league. Otherwise you should be able to sign up to Yahoo Fantasy Basketball again and it'll prompt you to return to your previous league I believe. If that fails, PM me your e-mail address.

Was i in this one also?
As i was in one but cant remember whos!!

I'm thinking not this league mate. This 1 has been running for a few years now and is a Keeper league where we the owners have had some players kept over from 1 season to the next. If that sounds familiar, then maybe you were! But I don't recall your username being 1 of the past owners.

Back
Top Bottom