Yahoo Fantasy League (Nenjabin style)

i am up 6-3 but i had 6 players playing to my opponents 1 (not too happy considering my guys all did really well).

dang..

what's wrong with L.Deng? I got him in every fantasy team and he's been performing pretty bad :(

besides, what's with not agreeing contracts for 04 draft guys?? are they sure they will get more money?? or do teams want them to prove and play better this season? any thoughts?

dang..

what's wrong with L.Deng? I got him in every fantasy team and he's been performing pretty bad :(

besides, what's with not agreeing contracts for 04 draft guys?? are they sure they will get more money?? or do teams want them to prove and play better this season? any thoughts?

All cases different linn. Okafor has got to prove he can stay fit, Iggy was only offered 5years, 57Mil so he'll test the market next summer and hope someone wants to lure him with a max salary. Deng wants more than was offered, but if he keeps playing like this...
And gordon is after more money too.

All cases different linn. Okafor has got to prove he can stay fit, Iggy was only offered 5years, 57Mil so he'll test the market next summer and hope someone wants to lure him with a max salary. Deng wants more than was offered, but if he keeps playing like this...
And gordon is after more money too.

Ben,

yes, but what's with those very hard negotiations, only offers are up for the grabs depending on them, they all got fair offers I believe.. at least, it's not worst offers.... besides, some good players are only playing for less than a mil, that is veteran minimum/per game..

they should accept the offer coz none of them is less than 50million. anyway, if many 04 drafts are to be RFA, they must keep in minds, there are many big guns are also to be early termination options, and perhaps only 5 out of 30 teams can sign max salary.. I dunno what those guys are thinking, coz Agent 0, AI, B-Biddy and some more guys will be looking for 100mil+

I think they will end up getting what they are being offered next year..

anyway, yahoo fantasy will be tough for me this year because I expected alot from Deng LOL... :mad:

Ben,

yes, but what's with those very hard negotiations, only offers are up for the grabs depending on them, they all got fair offers I believe.. at least, it's not worst offers.... besides, some good players are only playing for less than a mil, that is veteran minimum/per game..

they should accept the offer coz none of them is less than 50million. anyway, if many 04 drafts are to be RFA, they must keep in minds, there are many big guns are also to be early termination options, and perhaps only 5 out of 30 teams can sign max salary.. I dunno what those guys are thinking, coz Agent 0, AI, B-Biddy and some more guys will be looking for 100mil+

I think they will end up getting what they are being offered next year..

anyway, yahoo fantasy will be tough for me this year because I expected alot from Deng LOL... :mad:

Lets face it, Deng's no Ronnie Brewer ;) A thank you! :D haha

Lets face it, Deng's no Ronnie Brewer ;) A thank you! :D haha

yea.. Ronnie Brewer is a good pick, so is McCants.. Brewer's very good with steals.. heard he led steals in his college career as well.. steals and blocks are very important in head to head, coz it's hardest ones to get.. besides, how can he get those stats while playing with ak47, okur, booz and deron (geez u got him too :thumbsup:)?? that's why Jerry Sloan is famous with molding youngsters to be great ones.. he signed brewer and cj miles for contract options... and they are prettty good investments for rookies.. i got little room to breath with webster and salmons, but mikki moore, walton and nene are bad choices and i don't have any PF to switch with :(

my team will be annihilated whenever i met with good C, PF and PG teams, coz my entire team doesn't know how to get assists except Billups LOL.

yea.. Ronnie Brewer is a good pick, so is McCants.. Brewer's very good with steals.. heard he led steals in his college career as well.. steals and blocks are very important in head to head, coz it's hardest ones to get.. besides, how can he get those stats while playing with ak47, okur, booz and deron (geez u got him too :thumbsup:)?? that's why Jerry Sloan is famous with molding youngsters to be great ones.. he signed brewer and cj miles for contract options... and they are prettty good investments for rookies.. i got little room to breath with webster and salmons, but mikki moore, walton and nene are bad choices and i don't have any PF to switch with :(

my team will be annihilated whenever i met with good C, PF and PG teams, coz my entire team doesn't know how to get assists except Billups LOL.

Yeah picked up McCants as soon as the Davis trade happened. Knew he'd have to step in and score. And Brewer, I picked him up at or just after I decided he'd be a gun, and if I'd put my money where my mouth was then and not a week later, I'd have double the cards I have bought for the same cash! :(
Pretty happy with my 2 pick-up starting Centers in Ratliff and Przybilla so far too.

PFs, PFs....Hmmm will have a think and then PM you with a couple of possible good choices ;)

Woohoo, made the 1st 6, are there any rule changes i should know, can we still trade with members in the other division?

Back
Top Bottom