Xtreme Packet Redemption Sigs

Warriors95

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if express postage is needed for the Xtreme Packet Redemption Sigs??
If so, is it needed on both envelopes or just one?

Thanks.

Resurrected this old post as I am busting a number of older (2013-16) boxes and was wondering if there were any packet redemptions I wasn't aware of before binning the empty packets. I am aware of 2017 and 2018 Extreme and 2018 Elite (?). Was there any others I don't know about as I started collecting NRL in 2017. Thanks.

Resurrected this old post as I am busting a number of older (2013-16) boxes and was wondering if there were any packet redemptions I wasn't aware of before binning the empty packets. I am aware of 2017 and 2018 Extreme and 2018 Elite (?). Was there any others I don't know about as I started collecting NRL in 2017. Thanks.
What was the 2018 elite redemption? i know there was a 2016 elite redemption but it was /500 so more than likely unavailable now

Kevin, if you bust any number 36 cards, i will take them

Back
Top Bottom