Xmas Breaks !

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Broke a heap of Sports and Non Sports stuff yesterday with family. Here's the results of the NFL stuff. Not much PC love at all, only a few base and parallel Rams. Quality of the hits weren't great with the young probably saving the day. Yell out if you need anything, lots of base and RC's available also. Probably hang on to the Woods and the Young unless a great offer is made, and Rams and Dolphins are spoken for.

Topps Jumbo-

Think I got an extra hit in the way of the redemption.

Topps Chrome - a few different color refractors.

Topps Prime - Nice Glennon if he hangs in there...but Christine again !

Topps Strata - Just the hits and the orange parallels. Lucky my mate's a Fins fan!

Topps Archives - bought this box on a whim, thought it's be fun and it was cheap. Was happy with the Ickey, brought back memories...was even happier with the 1/10 Young USFL buy back! Can't seem to find a checklist for these either, Topps really is going down hill..

On to Panini !

2 x Panini Absolute - some nice cards, but nothing to rock my world. A couple that might be of use to other OCTers maybe ??

And lastly Select - Like the cards, lots of past stars etc in the set too. Hits in this particular box could have been better though... This is hits and Refract...err...Prizms only...

And that was it for the NFL. Also pulled a Will Power auto in a Racing product which was nice PC add.

Last edited:
Awesome breaks mate! Great hit on the Glennon auto - I think he will be the best QB of this draft class and the Steve Young buyback is a great pull!! Is the Robert Woods Select Gold Hot Rookies #d/10?

Like you say, Topps is shocking at releasing checklists! With the Topps Archives though, I have found what the SP's are: Luck in blue jersey; Wilson with one hand on ball; Blackmon with stiff arm pose; Richardson with one hand on ball; Weeden in brown jersey; Martin in orange throwback jersey; Morris with ball in right arm; RG3 in red jersey; Tannehill in green jersey and Turbin with running pose. Also everything above 200 is a vet SP (I will be interested in any you may have if they are for trade).

Also keep me in mind for the Latavius Murray Absolute auto.

Like that cyprein card! Absoulute is nice stuff, select is a nice product aswell. Spewing about the checklist tho. Good stuff

Must have been a bit frustrating Trev with not much PC love in all that stuff. Can't agree more about Topps, their redemption system is a joke and trying to contact for updates is nigh on impossible. Anyway, you know where I am for the Ravens / Chargers stuff (Gold Totally Certified Greg the Leg is still waiting for a new home!!)

Awesome breaks mate! Great hit on the Glennon auto - I think he will be the best QB of this draft class and the Steve Young buyback is a great pull!! Is the Robert Woods Select Gold Hot Rookies #d/10?

Like you say, Topps is shocking at releasing checklists! With the Topps Archives though, I have found what the SP's are: Luck in blue jersey; Wilson with one hand on ball; Blackmon with stiff arm pose; Richardson with one hand on ball; Weeden in brown jersey; Martin in orange throwback jersey; Morris with ball in right arm; RG3 in red jersey; Tannehill in green jersey and Turbin with running pose. Also everything above 200 is a vet SP (I will be interested in any you may have if they are for trade).

Also keep me in mind for the Latavius Murray Absolute auto.

Thanks for the info Ekalb, will have to go through the archives. And yes the Woods is the /10. I searched, but in the end gave up trying to find the Steve Young on any checklist - and couldn't find a checklist at all on Topps web site. It doesn't seem to be listed on Beckett either.

No worries on the Murray...thought you'd be all over the Flynn /10 :p

Love the Geno smith topps chrome die cut refractor, my favourite cards from topps are the die cut refractors also love the triple Vikings patch card, good stuff

Great hit with the Young there. If you ever want to get rid of it let me know, would look nice in my display cabinet.

A Phil Sims Buyback is currently on ebay with a BIN of $450, another Sims just recently listed in auction and a Doug Plank with a BIN of $60. Also a Jim Kelly was listed with a BIN OBO of $275 and sold in October too (not sure how to check what the offer was that was accepted). I imagine a Young would be a lot more popular though.

A Phil Sims Buyback is currently on ebay with a BIN of $450, another Sims just recently listed in auction and a Doug Plank with a BIN of $60. Also a Jim Kelly was listed with a BIN OBO of $275 and sold in October too (not sure how to check what the offer was that was accepted). I imagine a Young would be a lot more popular though.

geez, and I was thinking 150-200...might be a bit more - maybe $250 or so to the right buyer. That Kelly went for $185 in the end..

Back
Top Bottom