Xmas 2016 Breaks

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Not a huge breaking event this year, but still managed to have some fun. First off, tried some of the new Star Wars Masterworks. Hasn't been getting great reviews, so the price wasn't too bad. Nothing special in my two boxes though...

xmas2016a (Medium).jpg

Gave the new High Tek a go as well. I do like these cards, and while I didn't do great, if the price keeps dropping I might go some more. Flametrooper is a variant of some type.

xmas2016d (Medium).jpg

Did okay in the the Rogue One mission briefings, which is kind of like the Journey to the Force Awakens set from last year. Not much Rogue One in it which was fine as I haven't seen it yet! Base cards look like the exact same design as the Scanlens Return of the Jedi cards from way back when !
The Warwick Davis is /10

xmas2016b (Medium).jpg

And the last of the Star Wars was a couple of boxes of Force Awakens Chrome. Nice cards, again worth buying if the prices keep falling. Pulled a reasonable Auto and medallion for the PC.

xmas2016c (Medium).jpg

It wasn't all Star Wars. For a change of place, I tried some Outlander. It's not a bad show and I did pretty okay pulling the dual material.

xmas2016e (Medium).jpg

And seeing as Ant-Man was so cheap, I thought I'd take another shot at pulling an Evangeline Lilly auto. Did okay getting some nice materials that I needed and a sketch.

xmas2016f (Medium).jpg

Sketch by ???

xmas2016j.jpg
xmas2016jb.jpg

Oh and I pulled an auto . Think this is the 4th of this guy I've pulled !

xmas2016h.jpg

But, sometimes the card Gods are kind if you're persistent enough ;)

BOOM!

xmas2016i.jpg

I'll take it ! Hope everyone is having a great Chrissy!

Last edited:
Nice pulls esp the Dual Auto!

The sketch looks like it might be Mitch Ballard. His work is in demand so good pull there!

The Ant-Man movie and product is underrated IMO.

Nice pulls esp the Dual Auto!

The sketch looks like it might be Mitch Ballard. His work is in demand so good pull there!

The Ant-Man movie and product is underrated IMO.

Thanks Kar18na, think you're right on the Ballard, just looks like it's not in the circle like he usually does...

Agree, Ant-Man was pretty decent...I suppose the card release could have done with Rudd signing...would have been way more popular then..

Well done on the Lilly......did not break a box this Xmas at all, been concentrating on my Lure collection which has been neglected for ages.

Back
Top Bottom