Xarzy - One of the 'Pissed off' Chandler Collectors

Xarzy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lisardo
Hey guys whats up. Im a 23 yr old father of an awesome future star who is currently living in NYC for the next week or so then Ill be moving to TONGA, right next door to Aus. I plan on moving out to Aus in the near future. I have a small Wilson Chandler Collection but I plan on getting a little bit more soon. Here I am with my son, and here are a few of my Chandler cards.

n1485780041_53528_3111.jpg

mine are numbered to /4. If I am not mistaken the whole name is numbered to /4 each.

mine are numbered to /4. If I am not mistaken the whole name is numbered to /4 each.

Yeah had a chat with Andrew (adhunt99) about each letter being #/X for the whole name. Said he'd seen 2 letters of Chandler's both #1/. Wonder how they decided on the numbering since yours are #/4, mine or Smith are #/3 and yeah...Odd!

Some nice patches you're picked up too :)

Yeah had a chat with Andrew (adhunt99) about each letter being #/X for the whole name. Said he'd seen 2 letters of Chandler's both #1/. Wonder how they decided on the numbering since yours are #/4, mine or Smith are #/3 and yeah...Odd!

Some nice patches you're picked up too :)

i saw a couple 1/4s on ebay. one was the C #'d 1/4 the other was a D #'d 1/4. Im still looking for the H, L R

Welcome aboard ;) Don't worry I wont be battling you for all the Chandlers, plenty to go around! ;)

<------- :p

All jest aside if I get any doubles or anything I'll be sure to let you know! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom