WWE on Free TV!!!

I used to be a pretty big wrestling fan, back from about 01-07. Have kinda cooled down on it. I hardly have a clue whats going on, apart from some PPVs where a match might interest me.

However if you wanna watch some great wrestling, look into Ring Of Honor. All the great wrestling without all the crappy storylines.

Do people actually believe this stuff is for real or is it like watching a play with lotsa fighting...
Not havin a dig here..just curious:)

Pretty much, though certain aspects are real; the performers put themselves through a lot of pain sometimes to put on a show. While it aint real fighting it is still two grown men throwing each other around the ring and performing athletic stunts.

Ring of Honour is sweet (the little I have seen).

Batista and John Cena all the way!! :)

These are the two main reasons of the decline of WWE; the giant accident waiting to happen and the dullest in ring performer of all time.
Just one dimensional characters tailor made for ten year olds.

Mr Kennedy :worthy: is the only bright thing left on the WWE horizon (and maybe MVP, maybe)

These are the two main reasons of the decline of WWE; the giant accident waiting to happen and the dullest in ring performer of all time.
Just one dimensional characters tailor made for ten year olds.

Mr Kennedy :worthy: is the only bright thing left on the WWE horizon (and maybe MVP, maybe)

well ratings aren't down so i guess that's debatable.

and i'm not 10 :lol: so i guess that's debatable too haha.

as far as i can tell these superstars are nothing different from the superstars of old (90's that i watched). the only MAJOR difference is that nobody really has that good mic skills, only Cena can get the crowd pumping but he hasn't been able to do that for abt 6 months because he's gone from being funny to just being angry.

i watched the rock, kurt angle, the undertaker etc late 1990's early 2000's i guess it's true it was much better then and there were far more main event competitors but everyone still watches.

there is ONLY talk of people not watching but when it comes down to it there is no better substitute so people still consume. it's like mcdonalds :p

I just watched the Kurt Angle shoot interview - sit down interview, a couple of hours long where he is totally out of character and speaking from the heart. Amazing viewing for any wrestling fan with a taste for the "inside" gossip. Eye-opening, to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom