WWE 2K15 Hulkamania Edition

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
Anyone getting WWE 2K15? I just pre ordered the Hulk edition today. Pretty awesome package. Check it out. Very hyped on the signed picture.

https://ebgames.com.au/ps4-202641-WWE-2K15-Hulkamania-Collectors-Edition-PlayStation-4

202641_detail.jpg

I got the Hulk edition. Have shelved it for now, having trouble getting the controls down pat.
the key in this game now is just reverse timing is all. Once I started doing better with that I started doing better with my fights :)

Plus if you create a superstar for career building up stats is so important. I win most fights now I am a like 85 overall.

the key in this game now is just reverse timing is all. Once I started doing better with that I started doing better with my fights :)

Plus if you create a superstar for career building up stats is so important. I win most fights now I am a like 85 overall.
I've had trouble with the grappling meter that pops up on the screen, but I'll get back to it soon. Picked up NBA 2K a couple of weeks ago so settled on that for now.

Didn't like the game at all. Was so hyped for it :( played it twice then put in back in the box.

I did get offered $100 for the Hogan funko pop that came in it.

Back
Top Bottom