JETTEC03

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
jettec03
COMC User
jettec03
As the title says, chasing pretty much anything John Starks: base, insert, auto, GU etc. Let me know what you've got. I've got PayPal ready to go... :thumbsup:

Thanks!

have 12/13 Brilliance Above and Beyond.Its a very rare and retail only set.i can do 15$ shipped from Germany.

Anything else people are willing to let go? I collect all his cards. not just specific sets. I don't have a hell of a lot of trade bait, but let me know who you collect and see what I've got. Cheers, Andrew.

Thanks mate, already have the prime. Cheers to everyone that messaged, appreciate it.. I should be more helpful and post a wanted list! My apologies, didn't expect so much interest.

Just bumping this one up... still chasing anything John Starks, mostly mid-high end cards since I have close to 600 already but interested in anything you may have to offer really! At the moment I'm only in a position to buy, not trade.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers

image.jpeg
Any interest?

Cheers Marko, already have one of those also... I probably should post a list of what I don't have, will do that tomorrow to make it easier. Basically chasing one of every card of his (near impossible I know, but that's the idea) and any of the 'higher-end' stuff, patch/autos and so forth.

Thanks again for the interest. :thumbsup:

Anyone got Starks cards from the 2016-17 released series willing to let go?

I already have Totally Certified Energizers base and Donruss Dominator Signatures Gold.

Thanks!

I'm still interested in typically mid-high end cards of Starks... feel free to post in the thread or message me if you have anything you're happy to offer up.I don't really have anything organised for trade, but no dramas with PayPal or $.

Cheers
Andrew

ive only got one starks card, but love it, great sig and the last one.

like you, im really only looking to trade non PC stuff for PC stuff and i really only collect Damon Stoudamire.

if you happen to have anything rare (or access to) of DS, im happy to trade up with $

8sQdQEc.jpg

Thanks for the post Pazz. :thumbsup:

Just out of interest, what card is that, or at least is it supposed to be..? Looking at the photo it looks 100% fake to me. I'm happy to be corrected, but it doesn't appear to have an embossed Skybox stamp on it and is probably the worst auto of his I've ever seen! I don't have record of any Skybox Premium Autos numbered to 15 and I already have both 1999-00 cards with the blue being the only numbered card, which is out of 50.

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass... add to that, I don't have any DS cards to trade with anyhow.

Cheers

if i remember correctly it was part of the fleer / skybox sale when they went under, ive got a 20/20 stoudamire somewhere too.

ill have a look at the stamp tho, actually i think i may have another auto of his somewhere, so it'd be fun to compare

Back
Top Bottom