WTB or trade? Hoops premium stock flash hybrid

Tommy83

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Thomas
Looking to buy (or trade) low end silver flash cards to complete set. Already have around 50% of the set including majority of the star players. If anyone has any they are willing to sell or trade please pm me to discuss price/quantity etc... Thanks so much, look forward to hearing from other collectors
IMG_2022-02-02-21-25-50-244.jpg

IMG_2022-02-02-21-25-34-024.jpg

IMG_2022-02-02-21-18-25-751.jpg

Thanks mate, Yeah there's some I need amongst your lot. Depends what you want to do? Would you sell or trade just the ones I'm after, or do would you prefer to offload them all in one go? Pm if you prefer. Cheers
I can trade if you have any 2020-21 Prizm base i need to fill my set, otherwise happy to sell.

Not worried about offloading all. Just let me know what you need

Sorry man, no luck with my prizms... But I worked out which cards I need of yours:
Alen Smailgic #247
Ty Jerome #219
Jordan McLaughlin #255
Dirk Nowitski tribute #282
JJ Redick #148
Will Barton #48
Brook Lopez #106
Jaren Jackson Jr #90
Danny Green #17
Can you pm me a price please?

Sorry man, no luck with my prizms... But I worked out which cards I need of yours:
Alen Smailgic #247
Ty Jerome #219
Jordan McLaughlin #255
Dirk Nowitski tribute #282
JJ Redick #148
Will Barton #48
Brook Lopez #106
Jaren Jackson Jr #90
Danny Green #17
Can you pm me a price please?
Sent mate

Yeah still looking thanks mate 👍🏼 I still need around 100 them. Do you have many you would sell? I can send a list when I get home. Cheers Tom

Yeah still looking thanks mate 👍🏼 I still need around 100 them. Do you have many you would sell? I can send a list when I get home. Cheers Tom
I busted 2 boxes last year, so yeah might have something for your set. Flick me the list when you can, mate. 👍

Hey mate. By any chance do you have or know whereabouts of any of the Zion wave parallels?
Will also check my stash latter on to see if I have any spares you need.

Back
Top Bottom