WTB- 90's Hoops HV500 Jordan

BWallace

OzCardTrader
Real Name
BWallace
Hey Team

Im looking for a MJ HV500 (or Molten Metal Fusion) BGS 8/8.5 If anyone has one they're looking to move pls DM me :)

Cheers
B.

HV500.jpg

i certainly do. A PSA 8 sold for 18k USD yesterday, Im thinking around 16-20k USD for a BGS 8
The price has dropped a lot....a mate of mine sold his psa 8 for US$25k cash in February.
As much as I love Jordan cards, I would prefer to use the money to pay off my mortgage.
Anyway, good luck with your search..it's a great card and better than Jordan rookie IMO 👍

The price has dropped a lot....a mate of mine sold his psa 8 for US$25k cash in February.
As much as I love Jordan cards, I would prefer to use the money to pay off my mortgage.
Anyway, good luck with your search..it's a great card and better than Jordan rookie IMO 👍
Yeah $25k can get you an 8.5 now. They were around 40k US at the peak. Lol, Ironically I actually did sell my MJ RC to put towards a HV500. Thanks man hopefully one pops up soon. Seems the market is dropping a lil across the high end stuff now also so seems like a good time to buy :):):thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom