WOW an Australian card site!

From one MLB fan to another, welcome to the boards.

It was getting boring chatting to myself on the great America pastime.

Anyhow, I am after all the Yankees card I can get.
Have a look at my site (address in sig)

There was a great site out there that listed all Aussie players and their cards. I can't find it anymore.

Cheers
Mat

matm said:
From one MLB fan to another, welcome to the boards.

It was getting boring chatting to myself on the great America pastime.

Anyhow, I am after all the Yankees card I can get.
Have a look at my site (address in sig)

There was a great site out there that listed all Aussie players and their cards. I can't find it anymore.

Cheers
Mat

Hi Mat, I have some Yankees commons if you are interested. I was thinking about collecting Yankees base (so I could have a record of who played each year) but it's a pretty big scope! Do you get all your cards off eBay? Nice collection of GU material there!

I am on a mailing list from Baseball Australia that each week sends an update on all the Aussies in US/Japan where ever. If you want the email address to subscribe please let me know. Its a great newsletter, they also include a spreadsheet with weekly updated stats.

We should get a MLB sticky going somewhere...

Mark.
(Australia)

Heya mark, welcome! I have a range of MLB cards dating back years ion commons and mostly Oakland GUS... not usre I have many aussie cards tho...

welcome!

wolvesjr34 said:
Heya mark, welcome! I have a range of MLB cards dating back years ion commons and mostly Oakland GUS... not usre I have many aussie cards tho...

welcome!

wolvesjr34 - not really after commons anymore, i'm trying to trade mine away at the moment. I only collect Aussie born MLB players...

I've also been trying to sell my Australian Baseball cards (Futera) on eBay lately but no one seems to bite...800+ cards at $15 what a bargin!

Mark.

Klattsy,

90% of my cards come from the states via ebay, the rest have been from boxes busted and a few picked up from these boards.

I have close to 100 Yankees GU.
200 Jeter cards and about 1300 Yankees commons.

Good to hear there is another Yanks fan out there. Getting sick of the Boston fans.

BTW I am chasing as many commons as I can get my hands on.

Cheers
Mat

Mark,
here are the photos of the ball I mentioned earlier.
Caught this off a foul ball and then got it signed by most of the Aussie team (Including Dave Nilsson)

Cheers
Matt

IMG_1698.JPG

IMG_1699.JPG

IMG_1700.JPG

IMG_1701.JPG

matm - PM sent about yankee commons.

twentysomething/Matt - that ball is great man. I can see Nilsson, Van Buizen, Snelling :shock: , Balfour, and Roneberg among them...tres nice. :D

Mark.

Hi Everybody
I have been collecting Australian baseball cards from Futera and have come across an odd one on thew reverse of 2 cards of the same number the photo on the back has has 2 different photos?
Has any one else had something like this?
Regards
Tony
:worthy:

Back
Top Bottom