Would you buy this tin?

I was bored so I asked the seller if they could tell me what the cards in the tin were seeing as it's been opened and that I will base my bid on that information :rolleyes:

Maybe someone collects the tin only.I collect the Jordan tins and it is commonly advertised like that on ebay.

The seller's response..

Dear the_funkadelic,

I have had several of these repacked items for sale (there was like 5-6 to begin with and this is the last one) honestly i do not know who it is, i did not even look. They arrived to me repacked and individually wraped, and im just on-selling them. I apoligise cause i know this dosent answer your question at all.

- ims_industries

Original response:

Dear the_funkadelic,

I have had several of these repacked items for sale (there was like 5-6 to begin with and this is the last one) honestly i do not know who it is, i did not even look. They arrived to me repacked and individually wraped, and im just on-selling them. I apoligise cause i know this dosent answer your question at all.

- ims_industries

Interpretation:

Dear the_funkadelic,

I have OPENED several of these SPA TINS (there was like 3 CASES to begin with and this is JUST ONE OF THE DUD TINS) DIShonestly i KNOW EXACTLY WHAT CARDS ARE IN THERE, THE BEST ONE IS A BATTIER BASE CARE, i did look, OF COURSE I LOOKED, DUH! They arrived to me FACTORY SEALED, and I'm just A BOX SEARCHER AND TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF. I apoligise (YEAH RIGHT) cause i HAVE NO INTENTION TO answer your question at all.

- ims_industries

Original response:

Dear the_funkadelic,

- ims_industries

Interpretation:

Dear the_funkadelic,

I have OPENED several of these SPA TINS (there was like 3 CASES to begin with and this is JUST ONE OF THE DUD TINS) DIShonestly i KNOW EXACTLY WHAT CARDS ARE IN THERE, THE BEST ONE IS A BATTIER BASE CARE, i did look, OF COURSE I LOOKED, DUH! They arrived to me FACTORY SEALED, and I'm just A BOX SEARCHER AND TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF. I apoligise (YEAH RIGHT) cause i HAVE NO INTENTION TO answer your question at all.

- ims_industries

haha!!! nicely done

Back
Top Bottom