Worst Draft pick?

Which of these two was the worst pick?

• Darko

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Kwame

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters
i couldnt beleive that haywood wasnt in the top 15. Zach Randolph would have been a top 10 pick or even a top 5 pick if he played at least one more season with Michigan State. he only played 1 year in college...and was the focal point of them rebuilding after winning the NCAA title in 2000,,,after Mo Pete and Cleves left.

don't think ive seen Rodney White play....is he even in the NBA anymore?

i couldnt beleive that haywood wasnt in the top 15. Zach Randolph would have been a top 10 pick or even a top 5 pick if he played at least one more season with Michigan State. he only played 1 year in college...and was the focal point of them rebuilding after winning the NCAA title in 2000,,,after Mo Pete and Cleves left.

don't think ive seen Rodney White play....is he even in the NBA anymore?

Not sure mate, he played with Denver for a few seasons I thought, but he's not in here anymore.

That draft was a major stuff up, I mean Parker, Arenas, Wallace, Dalembert, Jrich to name a few all should've been above kwame.

yeah well it was the craze on HS players at that time!

if the draft came around again now, i doubt that same thing would happen. it was actually a decent draft in terms of depth just the order was munted.

Back
Top Bottom