World Cup USA 1994 Card Set

Anton Reisch

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Anton
Hi all,

Very new to this but am emptying a whole heap of collectibles and have a full set of Upper Deck cards from the 1994 Football World Cup. Some of these cards are on eBay for a heap of cash, but not been able to see anyone offer a full set. Any thoughts on value or who I should speak to would be very much appreciated. Hopefully I can work out how to see your responses!

Welcome to the site :thumbsup:

A full set of base cards or inserts holograms etc? Usually the base set is around $20 and the holograms are around a few dollars each. Then there are the variation cards from different regions etc... You can still buy sealed boxes of these for around $60 - 80.

LMK what you have and I'll try and give you an estimate.

Brilliant thanks, I’ll put a list together and send you. The base set I have is actually numbered right through to 330, appears to be English/Spanish, and then I have extra cards like Jordan and Clinton Ambassador cards (Jordan card on ebay for over $100) and the hologram set, hot shot set, stand out performer set, world all stars set, player of the year holo set, postcards from pasadena set...anyhow heaps of cards in excellent condition.

Back
Top Bottom