Tap N Play World Cup set

Could be wrong but think Tap n Play might do something similar to the play of the week cards they did during BBL. Think I heard that but can’t remember who from.

I'm not sure whats with the cards for sale as the pricing is all over the place?

There are these ones:

Then there are these..... which appear to be the same as above?

Then these ones...... limited to 50 sets

Also these ones.....

If anyone can make heads or tails of it.......then id love to know!

1558600206371.png

They're doing certain team MOTMS like England or Australia.

Then there's a set of all the actual MOTMs by the look of it.

And Gold sets and silver sets.

Any news on your World Cup cards? Go to TapNPlay Instagram as there is a statement on there. Can @Matt26 sheed any light on this?

They said instead of printing in 2 batches like they said they would it’s all getting done in one batch at the end. Apparently not enough sales to make printing in 2 batches economically viable. Big issues with the whole Tyson Beck thing. Crazy stuff.

They said instead of printing in 2 batches like they said they would it’s all getting done in one batch at the end. Apparently not enough sales to make printing in 2 batches economically viable. Big issues with the whole Tyson Beck thing. Crazy stuff.
Nice to hear about this, I had put one order in , thinking that cards would stay on sale only for 7 days. So I will now see if I can cancel this and do just the one order. Not enough info on this as I don't do Instagram .

Back
Top Bottom