World Cup Prizm 2018 & Futera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, there's an ebay link below my name.

I got a Maradona prizm signature but that's not for sale. The only Maradona I have listed is the 2018 Futera Legends patch.

I just paid more than what you were asking for on the forum. I guess i'm good at this lol

On the back of the card were it says 'worn' what is on the letter O? Is that damaged

That's because I have to pay fees on ebay unfortunately mate, hence the price difference, in this case roughly $10. I assumed you preferred the "safety" of buying on ebay but the card will be sent registered so should be fine. If I'd have cancelled the listing after rejecting your offer I might have been pulled up by ebay for selling outside of ebay. I got a warning last week after I arranged a cash sale locally. In the future, it's cheaper to buy on here if you feel safe doing so.

Waiting to hear back from someone on that card for possible trade, could do $55 dlvd if it falls through. If you have any trade options send a PM.

The list is up to date on the first page, have these ones -

Gold Signature
Javier Hernandez Mexico 9/10 $250

Signatures
Alaba Austria (Road to Russia) $25
Muller Germany (2014 Moments) $70
Kagawa Japan $60
Moutinho Portugal $30
Peter Schmeichel Denmark $75

Big update, numbered cards and signatures added. Other parallels to be updated later and wantlist will be added. Open to fair trade offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom