World Cup 2015

Scotty_WCE

West Coast card collector!
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotty_wce
Can't believe we don't have a general chat thread for this huge tournament yet!

New Zealand are currently 4/210 off 37 overs against Sri Lanka at Christchurch, personally it wouldn't surprise me to see them make the final. They seem to have hit form at the right time.

And of course, Australia vs England at the MCG starts in two and a half hours! Go the Aussies!

Had a little bit of rain here yesterday and overnight but sun has come out and quite humid,hope they get away on time at the home of sport

Bit of a brain fade from Finchy on 135, but when you've been dropped on nought, a century's a bonus!
Why is waste-of-space-Watson still in the team???
Can't see Bailey being dropped for pup. Watto anyone??

Bit of a brain fade from Finchy on 135, but when you've been dropped on nought, a century's a bonus!
Clarke in for watto.
But then who goes out when Faulkner comes back in?

@Scotty_WCE There are a few World Cup threads, but another one won't hurt ;)

This could well be a world cup with some big scores. So far so good.

I have never rated Watson,I think George should stay,great fielder,astute captain and can bat

@Scotty_WCE There are a few World Cup threads, but another one won't hurt ;)

This could well be a world cup with some big scores. So far so good.
Yeah saw the ones about training sessions and tipping but thought it would be good to have just a general chat thread!

Well done to Mitch Marsh on his 5fa and Finch on his ton, great start by the Aussies.

I think that today we saw the benefit of moving away from the "Three Stooges" commentary box act that Channel Nine continues to insult its viewers with. I thoroughly enjoyed the commentary partnerships and it even proved that pairings such as Taylor/Slater or Warne/Slater can work well when accompanied by a more sensible or "no nonsense" voice. Hats off to BJ, Athers, AB, Slats, Warney, Tubby, Bumble, Beefy and anyone that I've missed!

The ONLY problem I have is that as a reasonably blind bastard I have a bit of trouble reading the score and overs in the top left corner :)

AB is the most important Audtealian cricketer after Bradman IMHO. I'll listen to him fart. Lol at Atherton when he casually asked how Ballance had such an un-English technique. Ch 9 NRL and cricket commentary is terrible and needs revamping.
Good on Mitch Marsh Pfeiffer.
Finch is a lucky **** but you make your own luck.
Clarke in for Watto.
Lol @ Morgan...when you're down you're down... Toed it to a wrong footed Haddin for a blinder.
Oh, and don't drink and post

Back
Top Bottom