Winfield Cup Tribute 95 Folder

jamiel

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jamie
eBay User
leaguie007
Hi guys, is this folder pretty hard to come by these days? What price does it seem to go for? Thanks

These folder pop up now again there sometimes seems to be a run of them at stages they go for between $100 and $200 although have seen them go a little cheaper at times, depending if the cards are with it or not. Hope that helps

They sell frequently in NZ for around $45. Their seems to be quite a glut of them. Perhaps they are rarer in Aus, but I wouldn't spend $100 on one

They have been at times, yes. I see that and the 94 one frequently listed because they are some of the only releases we had distributed extensively through NZ. However after paying postage you wouldn't be any better off. O'Neill has them catalogued at $120

The thing about O,Neill,s price guide. Is it just a guide. The market will set its value. He has the tradition folder in there for $30 good luck trying to buy one for that. Some of his prices are up and and some are down. Prices are determined by market fluctuations. It is a very hard thing to determine average prices. And who ever attempts it would be scrutinized for it. When it,s retail prices Wangi cops the abuse from buyers and when they are low valued O,Neill cops it from sellers.

Last edited:
The the thing about O,Niell,s price guide. Is it just a guide. The market will set its value. He has the tradition folder in there for $30 good luck trying to buy one for that. Some of his prices are up and and some are down. Prices are determined by market fluctuations. It is a very hard thing to determine average prices. And who ever attempts it would be scrutinized for it. When it,s retail prices Wangi cops the abuse from buyers and when they are low valued O,Niell cops it from sellers.
I totally agree, look at the price guides 1994( sillohette stadium ) for 1963 cards, price guide for average card was 350-600, mint was 1500.
A set of 18 mint was 25000.
Some prices go up while others go down.
Items are worth only what someone is willing to pay for them.
ie build a house through a builder for 180k and you could build it yourself for halve, if you have the skills.

Back
Top Bottom