http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/Edac6942/library
Real Name
Sergio
eBay User
Edac6942
They are all mega squads.
My pick is team 2.

image.jpg

Very hard but cant pick against MJ! .... but team 1 would be a fkn tuff cover! (Wilt/AD/Magic/KD/PIP) WOW! .... wheres Bill Russell?

You guys are mad, there is no way team 2 would win. The chemistry on that team would be terrible. You have 3 shooting guards and 2 centers. Iverson, Jordan and Wade all play best with the ball in their hands instead of off ball action and it would be one on one plays every single time down the floor.

Team 4 with Barkley, Malone and Shaq would be interesting in terms of rebounding as they all rebound exceptionally well including Westbeast. But there's no legitimate 3 point shooters to unclog the lane and to stop double teams on Shaq.

It's a tough one between 1 and 3. I think team 1 would be the most well rounded of the two but in terms of competitiveness, I mean, Kobe, Larry and CP3 would just be flat out willing their team to eke out a 1 point victory.

You guys are mad, there is no way team 2 would win. The chemistry on that team would be terrible. You have 3 shooting guards and 2 centers. Iverson, Jordan and Wade all play best with the ball in their hands instead of off ball action and it would be one on one plays every single time down the floor.

Team 4 with Barkley, Malone and Shaq would be interesting in terms of rebounding as they all rebound exceptionally well including Westbeast. But there's no legitimate 3 point shooters to unclog the lane and to stop double teams on Shaq.

It's a tough one between 1 and 3. I think team 1 would be the most well rounded of the two but in terms of competitiveness, I mean, Kobe, Larry and CP3 would just be flat out willing their team to eke out a 1 point victory.

Yeah my thoughts are pretty similar. The balance of team 2 is way off and Iverson would be a liability. Team 3 for me.

Team 4 would spontaneously combust from the egos clashing

Team 1 has an average height of 10ft 7inches so they would suffer chronic back problems from bending down to dunk all the time

Team 3 is tough because it is made of guys that were born to play in the NBA Finals..... and CP3 :lol:

Team 1 has the greatest player ever to play the game of basketball and the sole reason why they would decimate every other "super team" ever to attempt to play the game...... David Robinson!!

Game over folks... this one ain't going to OT

Team 1 has the greatest player ever to play the game of basketball and the sole reason why they would decimate every other "super team" ever to attempt to play the game...... David Robinson!!

Game over folks... this one ain't going to OT
Sorry but REEEEEJECTED.
Robinson isn't in team 1...

And I agree with what some of the later posters said, I can't believe how many people think Iverson would work with Wade and MJ, or who would shoot 3's for team 4 (other than Chuckbrook), plus who would guard the SF and SG? Barkley and Lebron? They'd get blown past...

Team 1 kills it. You have one of (if not the) best center ever, a solid all-round PF who can defend and score from many places, a great scorer/shooter/closer in KD, a great defender and complimentary player in Pippen, and the best PG ever.
Team 3 is good too, with a tough frontcourt, good scorers/shooters and a great PG, but team 1 would mesh well together (with only Wilt and KD being the real 'needy' players) and KD the only possible defensive liability.

In a toss up between team 1 and 3, it may boil down to this simple number...
Total number of rings team 1 = 13
Total number of rings team 3 = 19
I'm going with the champs.

In a toss up between team 1 and 3, it may boil down to this simple number...
Total number of rings team 1 = 13
Total number of rings team 3 = 19
I'm going with the champs.
That's either very ignorant, or very closed-minded.

Total seasons played team 1 = 54 (not including the 32 games of 'Magic's Back') = 24.07%
Total seasons played team 3 = 80 = 23.75%
*these don't include current active seasons

Back
Top Bottom