Why Isn't There Any Team Breaks For AFL?

KTownWildcat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Drew
Hey Guys,

I was thinking I have never really seen a site that does afl team breaks? Why is that? Is it because there are no autos or hit? It is just a question that is bugging me

Cheers,

this reason for OCT
h) Group breaks, group box buys, case shares, box shares (or any other name you can think of) can ONLY be approved by Admin. No members are allowed to organise group buys unless approved by OzCardTrader. This includes advertising or promotion of group breaks on other sites.

Not on here I mean in general like how there are web sites or eBay shops for NBA I was wondering why I haven't seen anything around

ive been in a few years ago, there is autos and hits,it just seems there isnt much interest in them, if one was to come along id be more then happy to grab a couple of boxs :)

I can't speak for anyone other than myself but, as a Melbourne supporter, it is much cheaper to pick up cards on the open market than joining case shares or breaks. You would struggle to fill team breaks because people like myself would be subsidising the Collingwood and Richmond supporters.

Back
Top Bottom