Who's your favourite player?

bargey

OzCardTrader
1) That you don't collect?

2) From a team other than the one you support?

3) And who you'd like to collect because their cards are cheap and you could have a killer collection of their stuff if you collected them?

4) And who is your most hated player? a) from an opposition team, b) from your favourite team?

For mine:

1. Manu Ginobili (Anyone who says the Spurs are boring hasn't watched Manu play)
2. Ray Allen or Dirk Nowitzki (I love sweet shooting players)
3. Elton Brand (Constantly produces but because he plays for the second biggest nobodies of the league (the Clippers, the biggest nobodies are the Hawks) his cards cost sweet bugger all)
4a) Derek Fisher, I will never forget, and I will never forgive.
4b) Bruce Bowen by a nose from Rasho Nester-oh-shit

1) Ben Wallace...love big defensive players
2) Again Ben Wallace...But if i had to choose another....Maybe Webber
3) Not Sure
4) Anyone from the spurs...boring....Manu maybe be slightly entertaining but the rest???

3) And who you'd like to collect because their cards are cheap and you could have a killer collection of their stuff if you collected them?

4) And who is your most hated player? a) from an opposition team, b) from your favourite team?

1) gotta say MJ, active players...hmm probably Kidd, Nash or AI

2) ditto except for nash

3) Probably Arenas and Bosh, i reckon after this season their cards are going up big time.

4) No question Timmy D, the whole spurs team really but hes their leader so i pick him. from my team probably Marion, cos he underperforms so much, the dickhead could be a SUPERSTAR but he just doesnt put up the numbers and chokes during crucial games.

bargey said:

1) Tracy Mcgrady
2) Tracy Mcgrady
3) Shawn Marion
4)a) Manu Ginobili
b) Don't hate any, don't particularly like antoine walker though.

1. Steve Nash
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Pau Gasol or Chauncey Billups
4. (a) I agree with jimbo, I can't stand Antoine "shimmy" Walker
(b) Hmm.. McInnes.. for getting injured.

Steve Nash

Steve Nash

Marion

4) And who is your most hated player?
a) from an opposition team
Kobe
b) from your favourite team?
Blount

1) vince carter
2)webber/finley
3)big shot bob
4)
a.craig"SPEEDY"claxton i thinks the names that does it
b.cant hate any of the pistons

REDD (he's a beast for cheap)

DEVIN HARRRIS lol

Zo

a) from an opposition team
S. Battier (Name and head does it)
b) from your favourite team?
Jamaal

justdabestcards said:
Zo

collecting Zo cheap?? i must be dillusional. it is cheap considering he was injured during the "high BV" auto years so he doesn't have that many auto's and "rare"/"high BV" cards out, but that makes them higher demand. some of his cards sell for nuts.

Michael Jordan......the best there ever was, with some of the most expensive cards ever made.

Steve Nash or Jason Kidd

Michael Redd and maybe Ray Allen

a) Patrick Ewing
b) Jamaal Magloire

Cheers
Matt

1) Shaquille O'Neal

2) Shaquille O'neal

3) Elton Brand. Easily the most underated player in the NBA. Has always put up the #'s but gets no love at all. Cassell will probably get more All-star votes than him this year. Plus his cards are dirt cheap.

4) a) Kobe. I can't stand the guy. The way he struts around the court. His smirk. The guy drives me crazy. Props to his ball skills though. :roll:

b) Troy Hudson. Pass the freaking ball. [-X

jimboiitmac said:
collecting Zo cheap?? i must be dillusional. it is cheap considering he was injured during the "high BV" auto years so he doesn't have that many auto's and "rare"/"high BV" cards out, but that makes them higher demand. some of his cards sell for nuts.

I answered the question from my POV jimbo. After collecting Shaq for years and Bogut Auto's recently, I reckon I'd have a killer collection if I put all my Shaq and Bogey $$ into Zo's... :roll:

Scottie Pippen

AI

I thought Channing Frye then he started killing it and now he is popular! :confused: Got some cheap though!:p

Anfernee Hardaway & Latrell Sprewell

a) Troy Hudson, he's the little dip shit from the T'wolves isn't he, who doesn't pass and always looks out of control, and everytime I see him from afar I think Spree has returned! :smt013

b) Jason Kapono, he just looks funny!

Ron Artest

Ron Artest

Ron Artest

Robert Horry

George Mikan (it would have to be someone that has cards before late 80s. Collect everyone else)

Shaquille O'Neal

Luc Longley

a) Kobe/Payton (active), Mailman (all-time) - Still respect he's a great player (and I've got about 200 of his cards), but he just rubbed me the wrong way when he played.

b) Tyronn Lue/Juwan Howard (oh that's right, they're gone!!!!)
Stacey Augmon would be my least liked current player, but there isn't anyone on the roster I really don't like.

Back
Top Bottom