Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
i voted WC, i think freo has better form going into the finals but if they reach the GF, i think WC's experience will be a definite advantage, whereas freos lack of pressure finals experience will show.

i have picked Freo but i think the Swans would come a very close second, Crows injuries look most likely to kill any chance they had and the eagles don't have much of a forward line.

I have also picked Freo, just on their form alone !

Adelaide would be my second choice....they would have been my first choice but injuries have really hurt them in recent weeks.

The best Victorian team (IMHO) is St Kilda !

I have money on Adelaide & St Kilda.......from earlier on in the year though (lol).

I wanna see the Sainters get up but I don't care as long as collingwood don't win (am I reading everyones mind on this)

The swans are my selection. Like last year they are flying under the radar and appear to be the forgotten team

Dream34 said:
I wanna see the Sainters get up but I don't care as long as collingwood don't win (am I reading everyones mind on this)

i wanna see the saints get up 2 ;) but i think we have too many injuries to compete when it comes down to the crunch :(

I think the swans are poised to win it again, Freo is in good form now but finals is a whole different game....I say swans

Ive gone for Sydney, they have been quiet like last year and dont have many injuries.
I put $10 on them to win the flag.
I would like to see the Saints or Bulldogs win but i just dont think they can string enough games together.

I'm just proud that people are saying freo, who would have thought that 2 months ago!??

2 months of undefeated football by the fremantle dockers
Many would have called you insane and admitted you to a mental institute for suggesting that early in the season!

Pies Won't win the flag but could pull a huge upset in the finals

Back
Top Bottom