who will be the best

mick77

Banned User
Real Name
michael
would like to know what everyone thinks who would be the best rookie to start a pc on?? something in time that might go up in price:) i hope thank you....mick

Derrick Williams

He is a little under the radar at the moment due to the hype of Irving, Rubio etc. But is showing signs of being something good!
A little shaky start, which is usually good when it comes to card prices, but it will depend on how long Panini take to release this season

Derrick Williams

He is a little under the radar at the moment due to the hype of Irving, Rubio etc. But is showing signs of being something good!
A little shaky start, which is usually good when it comes to card prices, but it will depend on how long Panini take to release this season

Anthony Randolph is actually fighting with him for the back PF position which is good to see :D

The Good Ones Like Walker, Irving, Rubio, Thompson, Cole and Fredette prices have exploded so far. Expect Derrick Williams price to Explode massively, one reason because a lot of people will think of collecting because his under the Radar right now.

Going on a Not to Expensive Budget for me then definitely Enes Kanter from the Utah Jazz (The 3rd Pick) his not bad at scoring but is a very good rebounder. or Either of the Morris twins but probably Markieff because he has done better than his twin. The Other Guy is Kawhi Leonard he has so much potential and his in the Right type of player to play with the Spurs because he can develop into One of the Most Important player, For a SF he can Score and Rebound. He Has Long Fingers!

Obviously you didn't see the 4 minute period when he had 2 blocks. I'm guessing you saw the period when he went 0 for 5 :lol:

Both wrong!!

I saw the tech foul after the wolves received a foul
The missed layup
The reaching foul on a loose ball
Then offensive goaltending

Both wrong!!

I saw the tech foul after the wolves received a foul
The missed layup
The reaching foul on a loose ball
Then offensive goaltending

In 4 Minutes this Season Hasheem Thabeet has 6 Points and 2 Rebounds :whistle:

I saw him the other day v the Spurs and I can't see why he isn't getting more opportunities??? Unless it's injury related, he deserves a shot, surely

I'm surprised as well i thought for a young player they would give him at least more time like 10 Minutes a game when he plays at least.

if your looking for an investment, pick someone playing in a relatively big market.
this is make is easier to sell.

hardens prices are climbing atm :)

Back
Top Bottom