who will be better

to me the spotlight is more on Greg Oden...but i think Rose will do well but who knows, should be interesting

The Bulls have got a more established core of players with more experience.

= less opportunity, particularly since they haven;t yet removed any of the Guard logjam. Who is more established/experienced now has nothing to do with who will be better overall cause all players go through highs and lows, experienced rosters and inexperienced rosters.

The Bulls have got a more established core of players with more experience.

The Bulls have 44 years NBA experience between them

The Heat has 88 years NBA experience between them

Obviously you have learned nothing....

you should really stop sprouting crap about NBA statistics you obviously know nothing about, not to mention that the Heats current roster have played NBA Finals and have NBA champions from 2005-2006, the Bulls haven't won a finals series since...what 1998?.

Go Copy / Paste some more crap that someone might believe.

= less opportunity, particularly since they haven;t yet removed any of the Guard logjam. Who is more established/experienced now has nothing to do with who will be better overall cause all players go through highs and lows, experienced rosters and inexperienced rosters.

So who do you think should be removed from the Bulls roster excluding Paxson?

mayo. haha!

not sold on rose. Beasley is good though Wade is still the man in Miami so I don't know how that works

Mayo might very well have the better rookie season, as he seems more developed & 'NBA ready' than Rose or Beasley.

Then again, ill probably reserve my judgement til after i finish watching the pre-season game between Miami & Chicago (beasley v rose)

So who do you think should be removed from the Bulls roster excluding Paxson?

Well right now they have Hinrich, Rose, Gordon, Hughes, Shannon Brown, JamesOn Curry and arguably even Thabo Sefolosha all who can play the 2 guard possies. Hinrich and Hughes are probably their highest contracted players, Gordon is likely to become their highest contracted player and in reality the 1st 4 on that list are all going to want/get time = serious logjam and likely not opportunity enough for Rose, at least this year, unless they remove more guards. Duhon walking helped.

Well right now they have Hinrich, Rose, Gordon, Hughes, Shannon Brown, JamesOn Curry and arguably even Thabo Sefolosha all who can play the 2 guard possies. Hinrich and Hughes are probably their highest contracted players, Gordon is likely to become their highest contracted player and in reality the 1st 4 on that list are all going to want/get time = serious logjam and likely not opportunity enough for Rose, at least this year, unless they remove more guards. Duhon walking helped.

Definitely. Both proven to be soft players in the past.

Back
Top Bottom