Who sells top loader card albums?

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
I’m chasing another card album plus more pages that takes top loaders like pictured, who sells them? Can’t remember who I got this one off.

FCFB12C5-E2AD-47AD-9ED7-339B77F9A061.jpeg

B61C84F0-558D-42B5-A9DC-F8343F305DE6.jpeg

E68DB8A9-000D-4553-B66F-E14E86E25E46.jpeg

I wanted to get these folders also but the postage to Australia was twice the cost of the binder!! I emailed the company to see if there was anything they could do but their response didn't help:

"Thanks for your interest in our product, sorry there is not a less expensive method, it was to go priority due to the weight, we understand your frustration as we wish there was as we would sell more binders internationally
The shipping cost per binder does get less if you purchase more than one at a time, maybe you can find a collector buddy to go in together to take advantage of that."

I ended up using a different binder which comes in a enclosed case with ultra-pro 4-pocket pages to store my top-loaders. It's not perfect but works for me.

Colin (the seller) was a big supporter of this site back in the early days. Used to give us great deals on supplies. Sadly he stopped doing supplies and only does the binders now .

I already have one of the folders and it’s perfect, but need another plus extra pages too. Think someone on here sold a couple years ago so I purchased one of them. Wish I got both as I think I got it for a very reasonable price. Wonder what postage would be for 10ish if we could get enough people wanting one.

I already have one of the folders and it’s perfect, but need another plus extra pages too. Think someone on here sold a couple years ago so I purchased one of them. Wish I got both as I think I got it for a very reasonable price. Wonder what postage would be for 10ish if we could get enough people wanting one.

I asked a few years ago and most they could do was 4 in a box due to size/weight etc. still worked out about $70-$80 per binder from memory

And then if you have to send locally if dividing them all up adds more cost to them

I asked a few years ago and most they could do was 4 in a box due to size/weight etc. still worked out about $70-$80 per binder from memory

And then if you have to send locally if dividing them all up adds more cost to them

Wow that's really expensive. Might have to give it a miss then, which sucks.

Have spoken to Colin from toploaderbinder and the current price would be $110 AUD per folder which includes 40 pages and includes postage. Then postage from me to you would be extra. That's if 4 are purchased at the same time. They come in blue, black and red. Would anyone be interested to make it worth buying? I'll take one for sure. Let me know.

Has any here had these binders for a little while? Whats the quality like? How do they hold up?
Does the plastic tear easily around the hole punch?
How tight are the pockets? Could the toploaders easily slide out?

Last edited:
I have had mine for a few years and there still in perfect condition

Has any here had these binders for a little while? Whats the quality like? How do they hold up?
Does the plastic tear easily around the hole punch?
How tight are the pockets? Could the toploaders easily slide out?

I’ve also had mine years. The pages are of the highest quality, really nice and think. The top loaders don’t move at all, fit beautifully snug. Can see the album and pages lasting a very long time. Top loaders will not slide out due to the design of the pages, they have a slight seal in the top of each individual pocket, so you slide the top loader in on a slight angle and they won’t just slip upwards.

Okay, just bought 1 folder with 40 sheets. $100 plus on-forwarding costs from MyMallBox. This better be the bomb at these prices.

How did the top loader binder work out for you @juxedo ? I'm keen to hear your thoughts? Did you try inserting anything bigger then a 100pt Top Loader?

Back
Top Bottom