Who is hot in NRL Card Collecting 2022

Gameday Online

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Peter Thompson
eBay User
supa5
Hi All,

I asked this same question in the AFL Forum section. I am thinking of putting a page on the new Gameday Trading Cards website when it finally launches in May which is like a top ten countdown of who is hot to collect. Based on price increases, cards that are new and available and just generally who the trends say people are chasing. Just as a gauge I want to pose that question here. If you had to list ten players that are hot in the NRL collecting market then who would they be ? List your top ten or just anyone you would see belongs in this top ten list. Thanks

Tough call to find 10 I think. Based on seeing people pay overs for certain players I will make a start and would suggest in the NRL these players:

Established:
Ponga
Papenhuyzen
Cleary
Grant
Mitchell

Emerging:
Hynes
Suaalii
Sam Walker

Not a player but the Traders Legend Signature every year regardless of who it is might be considered hot card / series.

Hope that helps

Ross

Tough call to find 10 I think. Based on seeing people pay overs for certain players I will make a start and would suggest in the NRL these players:

Established:
Ponga
Papenhuyzen
Cleary
Grant
Mitchell

Emerging:
Hynes
Suaalii
Sam Walker

Not a player but the Traders Legend Signature every year regardless of who it is might be considered hot card / series.

Hope that helps

Ross
Thanks, Ross . Any past players recently retired or even from many years past that would still be regarded as hot in the market. Cameron Smith for example.

Hi Peter,
I hope with all the hiccups in past few years you are all go for relaunch of your site this weekend? Really looking forward to it.

Thanks Cam

My opinion with NRL it can be base on past year releases, teams as well as players and immortals
Player would be
Cam Smith
Darren lockyer
Kaylan ponga
Jarrod Croker
Benji marshal
Nathan cleary
Andrew Jones
Brad fittler
Mal Meninga
Billy slater
Greg Inglis