Which is more popular NRL or AFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine afl. while i dont collect Nrl u only have to look at crowd numbers at games to see which code has the better following

What a ridiculous question. AFL hands down, its not a hard question. NRL is bigger than AFL in NSW and QLD but AFL is far bigger in VIC, SA, WA, TAS, NT. While still being respectable in NSW and QLD.

AFL EASY!

hahahahaha thats is laughable

check tv ratings nrl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>afl

Thats ok i expected that... The Nrl supporters will be all for Nrl. Afl vice versa.
My only question is if it goes on Tv ratings do the Nrl supporters have broken legs they cant get down to support there team live?? :woot: an average Afl attendance is what? 30,000+ minimum? Nrl is lucky to get that for a good game what is there average? 15,000 or less? :v:

---------- Post added 17-01-2010 at 04:32 PM ----------

Dont get me wrong i used to be a leauge supporter but there stupid rules have destroyed the game and bias commentators ie Phil Gould. Now to score a try it has to be viewed from 150 angles and every one refered to the video ref lets turn it into a game of soccer 0-0 after 2 hours wow what a spectacle!!!

league has stupid rules??

look at afl the game is a god damn mess players running eveywhere umpires thowng in balls handbags being thrown

also give me sururban grounds at anyday

each to there own

AFL is a national game. It is the sport of choice in SA, VIC, NT, WA and TAS.

5 out of the 7 states.

NRL is obviously more popular in NSW and QLD.

Difference being that AFL sides still exist profitably in these states.

AFL >>>>>>> NBL>>>>>>>>WNBL>>>>>>>>NRL. (IMO).

Oh and there are a CRAPLOAD more AFL card collectors and sellers out there.

End of story.

HAHAHAHAHA how old are u 6?

Did you mean 6 years older than you? (lol)(tic) :p

Guys - The question was "Which is more popular AFL or NRL in trading cards"
You only have to look at the Case shares done here to determine that; there were 3 AFL Case Shares done here and only 1 NRL one (I think).

So from a trading card perspective you would imagine it is AFL (JMHO)

league has stupid rules??

look at afl the game is a god damn mess players running eveywhere umpires thowng in balls handbags being thrown

also give me sururban grounds at anyday

each to there own

lol u only have to look at this discussion 1 league guy and 4-6 afl guys.

Afl looks like a mess if you dont know the rules but do u notice how fit the guys have to be? The pace at which the game is played? Not like league as Billy Brownless says, "12 gorrillas on one side 12 gorrillas on the other side who ever has the biggest gorrillas gets the bannanas" :lol:

lol u only have to look at this discussion 1 league guy and 4-6 afl guys.

Afl looks like a mess if you dont know the rules but do u notice how fit the guys have to be? The pace at which the game is played? Not like league as Billy Brownless says, "12 gorrillas on one side 12 gorrillas on the other side who ever has the biggest gorrillas gets the bannanas" :lol:

billy who?
makes a comment and still cant get it right

---------- Post added 17-01-2010 at 07:41 PM ----------

oh yeah and always have wondered when afl picks there all australian team who do they play ? lol

Guys i didn't mean more popular / better i was asking about Trading cards as Richo pointed out, i was thinking about purchasing a box and to see if i could make my money back and a profit as well was thinking that AFL has more ''trading card addicts'', or would i make more from A Basketball box???
Anyway NRL is by far the better sport :D

Did you mean 6 years older than you? (lol)(tic) :p

Guys - The question was "Which is more popular AFL or NRL in trading cards"
You only have to look at the Case shares done here to determine that; there were 3 AFL Case Shares done here and only 1 NRL one (I think).

So from a trading card perspective you would imagine it is AFL (JMHO)

Haha you call me 6?

At least when type 'you' I actually type 'you'. Not the letter 'u'.

Oh and they play the Irish.

AFL cards are vastly more popular overall.

And just on Rugby as a sport, in general it's a meatheads game in my opinion :)

Haha you call me 6?

At least when type 'you' I actually type 'you'. Not the letter 'u'.

Oh and they play the Irish.

AFL cards are vastly more popular overall.

And just on Rugby as a sport, in general it's a meatheads game in my opinion :)

wow that was a great call mate :thumbsup:

rugby league is the working mans game

and afl must be getting desperate trying to poach all our players :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom