Panini Blog Which 2011 NFL Star Are You Collecting? Tell Us & You Could Win His Autograph.

OzCardTrader

Site Admin
Real Name
Webmaster
nfl-rookie-main1.jpg

We here at The Knight’s Lance are so darn giddy about the start of the 2011 NFL season that we want to share that excitement*with our loyal readers and Panini America*collectors.*So we’ve picked some choice prizes from our stash of goodies — including a great assortment of memorabilia autographed by top 2011 NFL*rookies and*Troy Polamalu’s first on-card autograph.
All you have to do to be eligible to win is simply tell us — by commenting on this post — which*one NFL player you’re most excited about collecting this season.
We’ll give you through tomorrow night’s game to get your answers in and select 10 winners at random later this week.
Good luck in the contest and enjoy Week 1 of what promises to be a tremendous 2011 NFL season.

b.gif

Read more over at the Panini Blog...

Although I am a huge Dallas fan I pulled a few Joe Flacco Rookie Auto cards in his first year so I started a seperate PC for him as a Rookie to Collect.
So I would say it would be him or Blaine Gabbert who I have since started Collecting as my Pick for this year as an up and Coming QB for the Future.
Cheers
Van
And thanks for an Awesome Comp

I have just began collecting Reggie Bush, Reggie has been my favourite player for a long time but I never bothered collecting him until he signed with my favourite team, the Miami Dolphins. I'm PUMPED for the Dolphins this season, I can't wait to see Reggie in that Dolphins uniform!

Ray Lewis back when i was searching for a team to support he stood out in superbowl XXXV been following the ravens and ray ever since,

Back
Top Bottom