Which 2011/12 rookie will you be collecting this year?

MELHOOPS

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lucas
eBay User
1002lucas
I've been giving thought to my next PC...and as I enjoyed the past NCAA season so much I thought I'd choose one of this years draft picks and pick up their cards nice and early (or should I say nice n cheap);)

Does anyone have any thoughts on who they might choose from this years draft crop?

Some thoughts to ponder...go with the pops in Kyrie Erving, Derrick Williams or Brandon Knight? or a potential star later in the draft...Kenba Walker, Enes Kanter (yuk), Sheldon Mack, Jimmer Fredette, Marcus Morris??

I need a guaranteed low cost PC, given I have Blake Griffin as one of my collections and I am struggling to keep up with the cost of his cards...My pick is Chris Singleton, a defensive minded tweenie who can swing between the 3 and 4 spot and a potential top ten pick to boot.:thumbsup:

Re: Which 2011/12 to collect?

I'm gunna try and get rookie stuff of the Nuggets draftees and possibly E'Twaun Moore.

Which rookie will you be collecting this year?

Since I didnt really find a rookie in the 10-11 draft class that I really liked i've been watching this draft class a little closer. And this guy caught my eye. Check out some of the moves!

Who will you be collecting?

Since I didnt really find a rookie in the 10-11 draft class that I really liked i've been watching this draft class a little closer. And this guy caught my eye. Check out some of the moves!

Who will you be collecting?

:woot: NASTY!

I'll probably not collect anyone other then Knicks players. But I will get at least 1 auto of Kemba Walker(will 100% be a Knick 1 day), Shelvin Mack and Jimmy Butler.

^Man I was crushed when Ewing Jr joined the Hornets, The name ewing should only ever be on the back of a Knicks jersey.

Back
Top Bottom